Adding more drama to the AEW All Out 2022 pay-per-view media scrum debacle; Mindy’s Bakery in Chicago, IL is on the receiving end of some uninvited trolling from wrestling fans.
Several wrestling fans have been leaving comments on the Google page of Mindy’s Bakery. The comments mockingly make mention of CM Punk and AEW. Punk plugged the pastry shop by giving them his approval on their baked goods while he was eating a muffin during the media scrum.
Some examples of the “reviews” can be seen below:
* So good that I’d be willing to get suspended from work for them!
* Great place. You don’t have to be an overpaid, over-the-hill wrestler with little man syndrome to be able to afford the delicious muffins.
* I personally love the taste of Mindy’s, but I heard ace steel prefers the taste of Kenny Omega.
* The muffins were really great and delicious. I can say that this product is the best in the world, but that doesn’t mean that I will be able to main event wrestlemania by eating this.
* Eating cupcakes from here beats eating chairs any day of the week.
* Perfect for people that aren’t here to go into business for themselves, and those that hate Scott Colton. Sidenote: please deliver to NY! Mindy’s for life!
* I would punch a evp at my job for one of there [sic] muffins.
* Amazing world class muffins. Very useful during press conferences. Not recommended for empty headed cowboys. Be cautious with eating, too much and you might assault your coworkers.
* The muffins are so good that my friend started biting the people around him after we had eaten them all. They’re the “Best in the world”.
* Kicked down the door to get in line for these muffins. The first bite tasted a little Alpha-y and I prefer my muffins baked with Omega vitamins but overall I’d throw a chair at someone to steel a place in line for this things, they’re the Best In The World! Could’ve done without the barking dog in the corner but thankfully my buddy, Kenny, said something to his owner. Final rating – 9.5 out of 10 leg slaps
* I would have given them 6 stars if they were in the Tokyo Dome. The best pastries to enjoy before important meetings with the EVP’s.
* Even though I have a joint bank account with my mother, I go to this place every day except of course Monday and Tuesday. I have every receipt. I have every invoice.
* Look in my eyes, what do you see? Muffins from Mindys bakery. I know you’re hungry, hungry for sweets. Pastries so good you can fight The Elite.
* Yeah this place is great but let me tell you about Scott Colton.