On episode 165 of the Smark Out Moment wrestling podcast SMACK TALK, the panel discusses the following:
Part 1 = Ask Him! Wrestling Trivia Question of the Week
- Revealing the answers to last week’s questions and recapping all of the guesses and responses from the audience.
- This week’s questions: 1) What were the first three entrance themes used in the Royal Rumble? 2) Who was the first person to make an entrance in a Royal Rumble match?
Part 2 = Hot Tags Topics of the Week
- Jerry Lawler has been moved to the SmackDown commentary team with Michael Cole and Byron Saxton while Booker T will be continuing to work with Michael Cole and JBL on Raw.
- The IZOD Center will be shutting down, so WWE will need to find a new location for the upcoming 2015 SummerSlam pay-per-view event.
- WWE Hall of Famer Sunny and former Diva Ashley Massaro exchanged verbal blows with one another over Twitter.
Part 3 = Rest Hold Interlude and Commercial Break
- The WWE “Did You Know?” joke of the week
- The Smark My Words comment of the week as submitted by the viewers on YouTube
- Promotional notes for the next edition of the monthly mailbag Q&A session, Sign Me Up initiative, Royal Rumble Rewards Contest, and more.
Part 4 = Internet Wrestling Community Outreach: January Mailbag Questions & Answers Inbox
- “If you had a chance to invent your own Saw trap, what would it be?”
- “If you could kill any one person in the world and get away with it, who would you kill? If you say you wouldn’t kill anyone, you’re probably a better person than most.”
- “I was thinking about Zombieland and how Tallahassee is obsessed with Twinkies. During a zombie apocalypse, what food would you be craving to eat?”
- “What would you do for a Klondike bar?”
- “What is your favorite / least favorite moment of school you have ever experienced, either funny, weird, or embarrassing?”
Part 5 = [MAIN EVENT] Top Rope List: Best Royal Rumble Moments of All Time
- Each panelist gives their top five favorite things to have happened during the history of the Royal Rumbles, including incidents such as “The Three Faces of Foley”, Santino’s cobra vs. Mr. Socko, The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels, odd eliminations or attempts to save one’s self and more.
Part 6 = WWE Fantasy League & Outro
- Recap of the current standings in our Fantasy League
- A breakdown of any recent noteworthy points seizures or deductions
- Waiver wire and trades between teams
- Signature outro parody of the week – “All About the Outro” (David Otunga’s theme) by Mike Paden
Hosted by Anthony Mango
Panelists: Mike Paden, Stephen Wago, Drew White
Make sure to subscribe and leave your comments and ratings!