On episode 170 of the Smark Out Moment wrestling podcast SMACK TALK, the panel discusses the following:
Part 1 = Ask Him! Wrestling Trivia Question of the Week
- Revealing the answers to last week’s questions and recapping all of the guesses and responses from the audience.
- This week’s questions: 1) What nickname did Ric Flair wrestle Sting as at NWA Starrcade 1990 “Collision Course”? 2) Who has the better record between Sting and Ric Flair in singles matches? (Extra points for guessing the amount of wins per person)
- Cesaro’s Twitter account gets hacked; sends out tweets about wishing Vince McMahon had cancer and #PushCesaro
- Bray Wyatt throws up in the ring at Monday Night Raw dark match with John Cena
- Samoa Joe leaving TNA; would you like to see him in WWE?
- WWE trademarks Redneck Reppin’ Company name. Is it a new stable?
- The WWE “Did You Know?” joke of the week
- The Smark My Words comment of the week as submitted by the viewers on YouTube
- Promotional notes for the next edition of the monthly mailbag Q&A session, Sign Me Up initiative, and more.
- MizTV Pre-Show segment with Paul Heyman
- Sting and Triple H confrontation
- What will WWE do with Dolph Ziggler, Seth Rollins and everyone else currently not on the card?
- Predictions for WWE Fastlane 2015 PPV – Goldust vs Stardust
- Predictions for WWE Fastlane 2015 PPV – Intercontinental Championship Match
- Who will win, Dean Ambrose or Bad News Barrett?
- Predictions for WWE Fastlane 2015 PPV – WWE Tag Team Championship Match
- Who will win, The Usos or Tyson Kidd and Cesaro?
- Predictions for WWE Fastlane 2015 PPV – Divas Championship Match
- Who will win, Nikki Bella or Paige?
- Predictions for WWE Fastlane 2015 PPV – United States Championship Match
- Who will win, Rusev or John Cena?
- Predictions for WWE Fastlane 2015 PPV – #1 Contender’s Match
- Who will win, Roman Reigns or Daniel Bryan?
- Recap of the current standings in our Fantasy League
- A breakdown of any recent noteworthy points seizures or deductions
- Waiver wire and trades between teams
- Signature outro parody of the week – “Also Sprach Zaradrewstra” (Ric Flair’s Theme) by Drew White
Hosted by Anthony Mango
Panelists: Mike Paden, Stephen Wago, Drew White
Make sure to subscribe and leave your comments and ratings!