On episode 173 of the Smark Out Moment wrestling podcast SMACK TALK, the panel discusses the following:
Part 1 = Ask Him! Wrestling Trivia Question of the Week
- Revealing the answers to last week’s questions and recapping all of the guesses and responses from the audience.
- This week’s questions: 1) What is the first WrestleMania to crown a new WWE champion and who won the title? 2) Which is the first WrestleMania where the WWE title did NOT change hands?
- Jason Albert has taken over Bill DeMott’s role as head trainer in NXT developmental
- What is Rey Mysterio up to?
- The WWE “Did You Know?” joke of the week
- The Smark My Words comment of the week as submitted by the viewers on YouTube
- Promotional notes for the next edition of the monthly mailbag Q&A session, Sign Me Up initiative, and more.
- If you were given the power of creative control in WWE, what storylines and matches would you set up for WrestleMania XXXI?
- Recap of the current standings in our Fantasy League
- A breakdown of any recent noteworthy points seizures or deductions
- Waiver wire and trades between teams
- Signature outro parody of the week – Wiz Khalifa-Inspired Freestyling by Mike Paden
Hosted by Anthony Mango
Panelists: Mike Paden, Stephen Wago, Drew White
Make sure to subscribe and leave your comments and ratings!