WWE has added new Superstars to the new WWE2K15 video game. It was originally reported here on the site that Bray Wyatt, John Cena, Hulk Hogan and Cesaro were the first round of stars announced. According to GameInformer.com and Polygon.com, Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Naomi, Cameron and AJ Lee are also now confirmed.
* Sting is rumored to be this year’s pre-order bonus for WWE 2K15
* WWE 2K15 will feature at least five times the animations compared to previous games.
* Superstars will seem a lot more life-like in their movements and facial expressions.
* A new visual project for the game is to have new goals is for gameplay to have a pacing similar to that of a real WWE event with matches having less of a free-for-all tone.
* Visual currently has 90% of the WWE roster scanned in.
* Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler have already recorded about 35 hours of new lines.