Triple H has announced several new NXT live events that will go down next year. “The Game” took to his official Twitter account on Monday to reveal the dates.
NXT’s West Coast road trip kicks off Thursday, Jan. 24, at the Viejas Arena in San Diego, before trekking to the Municipal Auditorium in Riverside on Friday, Jan. 25. Then, on Saturday, Jan. 26, TakeOver: Phoenix comes to the Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix.
Another tour begins Thursday, Feb. 7, at the RWJ Barnabas Health Arena in Toms River, N.J., before heading to the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., on Friday, Feb. 8. the trip continues Saturday, Feb. 9, at the Ryan Center in Kingston, R.I., before wrapping up on Sunday, Feb. 10, at the Lowell Memorial Auditorium in Lowell, Mass.
Tickets for both Live Events will be available at NXTtickets.com starting this Friday, Dec. 14, at 10 a.m. PT. Here’s the schedule:
– January 24th, 2019: San Diego, California
– January 25th, 2019: Riverside, California
– February 7th, 2019: Toms River, New Jersey
– February 8th, 2019: Poughkeepsie, New York
– February 9th, 2019: Lowell, Massachusetts
– February 10th, 2019: Kingston, Rhode Island
— Triple H (@TripleH) December 10, 2018