Credit: WWE Corporate
WWE released their third quarter key performance indicators this week. Below are some highlights from the indicators in regards to DVD sales, WWE.com, and live events:
* WWE has shipped 162,000 WrestleMania units through July.
* The Best of WCW Monday Nitro Vol. 2 shipped 136,000 units
* The Attitude Era shipped 134,000 units.
* NWO Revolution shipped 120,000 units.
* WWEShop.com had 24,000 merchandise sales in July, and WWE.com took in 14 million unique visitors in July.
* WWE averaged 6,100 fans for domestic live events in July. The company averaged 6,900 fans for their 10 international events.