WWE issued the following:
The New World Order, one of sports-entertainment’s most controversial factions, could sum up their motives in three simple words: “We’re taking over!”
Scott Hall and Kevin Nash started to do just that when they first joined WCW in 1996. Then Hulk Hogan shocked the world at Bash at the Beach, when he leg-dropped Macho Man Randy Savage and joined with Hall and Nash to form the nWo. This move turned the group into an unstoppable juggernaut.
Although they might have been WCW’s most nefarious villains, the nWo became a genuine pop culture phenomenon. Their infamous black-and-white t-shirts soon took over wrestling arenas as the group exploded in popularity.
WWE Shop is celebrating that legacy with the new Limited Edition nWo Collector’s Box. Exclusively available at WWEShop.com, the box is filled with the baddest nWo gear that you can’t find anywhere else. Only 1,000 of this Limited Edition box will ever be sold, so get yours today before they’re gone forever.
Each box contains:
- Exclusive Art Print – Illustrator Bill Main portrays that pivotal moment at Bash at the Beach with Hulk Hogan was revealed as the Third Man, and the nWo was formed.
- nWo Title Center Plate – Scale reproduction of the famous nWo spraypaint title that can be displayed on your desk or bookshelf.
- Sunglasses – Be the bad guy while looking good with UV400 mirrored lenses.
- Tumbler – Enjoy a refreshing beverage nWo-style.
- Car Magnet – Proudly proclaim your outsider status to the world.
- Button Set – Four buttons displaying four different nWo & nWo Wolfpac logos.
- Keychain – Die Struck metal with black and white soft enamel fill.
- Bandana – Make a fashion statement in 100% cotton.
- Enamel Pin – Wear the most infamous spray can in sports-entertainment history.
Supplies are extremely limited, so head to WWEShop.com now and show that you’re nWo 4-Life!