WWE Takes Yet Another Shot At Sasha Banks & Naomi On RAW

0

WWE continues to take shots at Sasha Banks & Naomi after they walked out of last week’s episode of RAW.

The key line the company keeps referring back to is that the two women “disappointed the fans” by walking out on them.

During this week’s episode of RAW, Corey Graves said the following during Nikki A.S.H’s entrance for her match with Alexa Bliss:

“Last week it was the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship and the then Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha and Naomi would leave during the broadcast of Monday Night Raw. Walk out of the arena during the show and Nikki A.S.H. and Doudrop were actually scheduled to be part of the six-pack challenge main event. Sasha Banks and Naomi would relinquish their Championships and disappointed the WWE Universe in the process.”


Banks and Naomi are currently “indefinitely suspended” from WWE and there is no word on whether either of them will be returning to the company, as their contracts will be expiring shortly. It remains to be seen whether WWE ‘freezes” their contracts for refusing to work.


We can’t stress this enough here on eWn – this is not a work by any means and Vince McMahon is said to be “pissed off” over the situation and is doing everything he can to “bury” them.

You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.

Trending Stories