Sunday, February 25, 2024
NewsWWEKevin Nash Defends Triple H Not Reading The Vince McMahon Lawsuit

Kevin Nash Defends Triple H Not Reading The Vince McMahon Lawsuit

1,485 views

TRENDING

Kevin Nash has defended WWE CCO Triple H after the latter admitted that he hasn’t read the lawsuit paperwork against his father-in-law Vince McMahon.

During the 2024 WWE Royal Rumble press conference, Triple H said he had not read the litigation against McMahon that led to the 78-year-old’s resignation from WWE.

On a recent edition of his “Kliq This” podcast, Nash argued that Triple H had a lot to do other than read a lawsuit after McMahon had already stepped down. He said,

“My friend got harassed because he didn’t in the middle of Royal Rumble weekend he didn’t; while he’s trying to book two [matches] Women’s Rumble and a Men’s Rumble and the rest of the show.

“Moving forward along with the fact that one of their stars, two of their stars of their top 10, are now out injured. That he didn’t take the time to read the 63 pages that his father-in-law had already backed out of the company and said I’m done.”

- Advertisment -

LATEST NEWS

- Advertisment -

Related Articles