The content for this week’s playlist of Smark Out Moment SMACK TALK wrestling podcasts (episode #464) consists of the following videos:
- What if WWE had two shows in 1996 and had to split the roster? Let’s find out in this mock draft for the 1996 roster of WWF superstars!
- Preview and predictions for WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 event
- Monday Night Raw gets a new intro theme
- Kairi Sane joining Japanese commentary team for Hell in a Cell
- WWE holding mandatory Total Life Counseling session about healthy relationships
- Updates to the WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 pay-per-view card
- Rey Fenix and Abadon injured
- Thoughts on WWE Monday Night Raw, NXT, Friday Night SmackDown and AEW Dynamite from this week
- + more random topics and discussion
- In Episode 18, we discuss the October 24, 2002 edition of SmackDown, where The Big Show makes his debut and immediately sets his sights on Brock Lesnar’s WWE Championship, and the main event sees the new WWE Tag Team Champions Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit battle each other for a slightly damaged trophy.
Make sure to subscribe and leave your comments and ratings!