The content for this week’s playlist of Smark Out Moment SMACK TALK wrestling podcasts (episode #469) consists of the following videos:
- What if The Undertaker didn’t retire? If he had One More Match, who would you want his opponent to be?
- Xavier Woods gets a hosting gig with G4
- John Morrison files trademark for Slamtown
- Thoughts on WWE Monday Night Raw, NXT, Friday Night SmackDown and AEW Dynamite from this week
- + more random topics and discussion
- In Episode 23, we discuss the November 28, 2002 edition of SmackDown, a Thanksgiving special, where The Big Show defends the WWE Championship against a surprise opponent, Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit try to reclaim the WWE Tag Team Championships from Los Guerreros, and we find out if Brock Lesnar is suspended.
- Breaking down the 2020 Champsgiving tournament and talking about who you picked as the best superstar to never win a world title in WWE history.
Make sure to subscribe and leave your comments and ratings!