On episode 189 of the Smark Out Moment wrestling podcast SMACK TALK, the panel discusses the following:
Part 1 = Ask Him! Wrestling Trivia Question of the Week
- Revealing the answers to last week’s questions and recapping all of the guesses and responses from the audience.
- This week’s questions: 1) Who used the theme song “Medal” for their entrance before Kurt Angle? 2) Name the two wrestlers who have portrayed The Patriot gimmick.
- Seth Rollins banned from music festivals
- Dolph Ziggler re-signs with WWE…or not?
- Magnus leaves TNA roster for Global Force Wrestling; TNA loses James Storm and possibly others
- Jeff Jarrett to be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame; wins King of the Mountain Championship
- TNA World Heavyweight Championship no longer recognized by Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Kurt Angle has surgery for neck tumor
- Diana Hart Smith petitioning for Davey Boy Smith to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame
- Kevin Owens named WWE’s Wrestler of the Year (So Far) by Rolling Stone
- Superstar Billy Graham wants to replace Dusty Rhodes in training NXT talent in promos
- The WWE “Did You Know?” joke of the week
- The Smark My Words comment of the week as submitted by the viewers on YouTube
- Promotional notes for the next edition of the monthly mailbag Q&A session, Sign Me Up initiative, and more.
- With July 4 coming up, American pride is the topic of discussion. The panel discusses various patriotic things from wrestling’s past including Hulk Hogan, Sgt. Slaughter, The Real Americans, The Great American Bash and more.
- Recap of the current standings in our Fantasy League
- A breakdown of any recent noteworthy points seizures or deductions
- Waiver wire and trades between teams
- Signature outro parody of the week – “Star Spangled Outro” by Calen Ferris
Hosted by Anthony Mango
Panelists: Mike Paden, Stephen Wago
Make sure to subscribe and leave your comments and ratings!