On episode 208 of the Smark Out Moment wrestling podcast SMACK TALK, the panel discusses the following:
Part 1 = Ask Him! Wrestling Trivia Question of the Week
- Revealing the answers to last week’s questions and recapping all of the guesses and responses from the audience.
- This week’s questions: 1) Which two people received a bye in the first round of the 1998 Survivor Series title tournament? 2) Who replaced Triple H in the first round of the Deadly Game tournament?
Part 2 = Hot Tags Topics of the Week
- Randy Orton out for 4-6 months and needing shoulder surgery; may miss WrestleMania
- Seth Rollins tears ACL, MCL and medial meniscus; out 6-9 months
- Pro wrestling drama The Work coming to FOX television
- Boogeyman signs WWE Legends contract
- Ethan Carter III tweets crotch chop pic outside of TNA headquarters
- Eva Marie threatens lawsuit against Candy’s Therapy Californian massage parlor over use of her photo in an ad
Part 3 = Rest Hold Interlude and Commercial Break
- The WWE “Did You Know?” joke of the week
- The Smark My Words comment of the week as submitted by the viewers on YouTube
- Promotional notes for the next edition of the monthly mailbag Q&A session, Sign Me Up initiative, and more.
Part 4 = Heel or Face: Dean Ambrose
- Is Dean Ambrose better as a heel or a babyface? Should he turn heel at Survivor Series? How would you turn him if you had creative control?
Part 5 = WWE Fantasy League & Outro
- Recap of the current standings in our Fantasy League
- A breakdown of any recent noteworthy points seizures or deductions
- Waiver wire and trades between teams
- Signature outro parody of the week
Hosted by Anthony Mango
Panelists: Mike Paden, Calen Ferris, Shaun Walker, Drew White
Make sure to subscribe and leave your comments and ratings!