On episode 223 of the Smark Out Moment wrestling podcast SMACK TALK, the panel discusses the following:
Part 1 = Ask Him! Wrestling Trivia Question of the Week
- Revealing the answers to last week’s questions and recapping all of the guesses and responses from the audience.
- This week’s questions: 1) What other name did Austin Aries use while wrestling in TNA? 2) What name did Austin Aries perform under in WWE in 2011?
Part 2 = Hot Tags Topics of the Week
- The Fabulous Freebirds to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2016
- Rusev body slam challenge doesn’t happen on Monday Night Raw
- WWE March to WrestleMania changed to WWE Roadblock
- Rumors of WWE bringing back the brand split
- WWE presents Surf’s Up 2: WaveMania animated film
Part 3 = Rest Hold Interlude and Commercial Break
- The WWE “Did You Know?” joke of the week
- The Smark My Words comment of the week as submitted by the viewers on YouTube
- Promotional notes for the next edition of the monthly mailbag Q&A session, Sign Me Up initiative, and more.
Part 4 = Superstar Scores: Buff Bagwell
- How does Buff Bagwell rank on a 0-100 scale in terms of ring skills, mic skills, appearance, backstage behavior and crowd reaction?
Part 5 = Superstar Scores: Shane McMahon
- How does Shane McMahon rank on a 0-100 scale in terms of ring skills, mic skills, appearance, backstage behavior and crowd reaction?
Part 6 = WWE Fantasy League & Outro
- Recap of the current standings in our Fantasy League
- A breakdown of any recent noteworthy points seizures or deductions
- Waiver wire and trades between teams
- Signature outro parody of the week
Hosted by Anthony Mango
Panelists: Mike Paden, Stephen Wago, Drew White
Make sure to subscribe and leave your comments and ratings!