- ADVERTISMENT -
On episode 247 of the Smark Out Moment wrestling podcast SMACK TALK, the panel discusses the following:
Part 1 = Hot Tags Topics of the Week
- TNA unifies King of the Mountain Championship with TNA World Heavyweight Championship and replaces the title with TNA Grand Championship
- Sunny and Brooke Adams Facebook feud over pregnancy photos
- Shawn Michaels to become coach at WWE Performance Center’s “finishing class” taking over for Terry Taylor
- Ryback to launch a podcast called Conversation with The Big Guy
- No Mercy pay-per-view to be SmackDown exclusive on October 9, 2016
- Balls Mahoney’s cause of death revealed
- Fan arrested for charging the ring at Monday Night Raw
- ADVERTISEMENT -
- Revealing the answer to last week’s question and recapping all of the guesses and responses from the audience.
- This week’s trivia question: Which year did SummerSlam draw its highest attendance record?
- The WWE “Did You Know?” joke of the week
- Winner of the “Smark My Words” comment of the week
- Promotional notes for the Sign Me Up initiative, merchandise shop, and more.
- WWE Universal Championship Match: Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor
- WWE Championship Match: Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler
- Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton
- AJ Styles vs. John Cena
- WWE Women’s Championship Match: Sasha Banks (c) vs. Charlotte
- WWE United States Championship Match: Rusev (c) vs. Roman Reigns
- WWE Intercontinental Championship Match: The Miz (c) vs. Apollo Crews
- WWE Tag Team Championship Match: The New Day (c) vs. Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows
- Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Chris Jericho & Kevin Owens
- Sheamus vs. Cesaro
- Becky Lynch, Carmella and Naomi vs. Natalya, Alexa Bliss and Eva Marie
Hosted by Anthony Mango
Panelists: Calen Ferris
WATCH/LISTEN TO SMACK TALK on YOUTUBE | ITUNES | STITCHER
FOLLOW SMARK OUT MOMENT on TWITTER | FACEBOOK
Make sure to subscribe and leave your comments and ratings!
You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- ADVERTISEMENT -