- Born: 10/16/1983 in Transcona, Manitoba, Canada
- Birthname: Tyson Smith
- Height & Weight: 6'0", 229 Ib
- AEW World Tag Team Championship – with Hangman Page
- IWGP Heavyweight Championship
- IWGP United States Championship
- NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson
- IWGP Intercontinental Championship
- IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
- IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship – with Kota Ibushi
- G1 Climax (2016)
He is an executive vice president of All Elite Wrestling, where he also serves as an in-ring talent.
Omega is known for his tenure in New Japan Pro-Wrestling, where he was a one-time IWGP Heavyweight Champion, one-time and inaugural IWGP United States Champion, and one-time IWGP Intercontinental Champion among other championships. He was a member of the stable Bullet Club, later serving as its fourth leader.
He became the first and only non-Japanese (Gaijin) professional wrestler to win the G1 Climax, the promotion’s premier tournament, when he defeated Hirooki Goto in the 2016 finals. Omega has also performed as part of both the American and Japanese independent circuit, such as DDT Pro-Wrestling, Jersey All Pro Wrestling, Ring of Honor, and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla.
In 2017, Omega was named Sports Illustrated‘s Wrestler of the Year. The following year, he topped Pro Wrestling Illustrated‘s list of top 500 male wrestlers. He has also attained the publication’s Match of the Year distinction twice. One of those matches, in which Omega battled Kazuchika Okada in a two out of three falls match at Dominion 6.9 in Osaka-jo Hall in June 2018, received a seven-star rating from sports journalist Dave Meltzer, the highest of any rating ever given to a professional wrestling match.
Other Notable Achievements:
- PWG World Championship
- Battle of Los Angeles (2009)