- Born: 04/16/1989 in Fontana, California
- Birthname: Stephanie Yim Bell
- Height & Weight: 5'7", 132 Ib
- TNA Knockouts Championship
- Shine Championship
- Shine Tag Team Championship – with Leva Bates
Bell has appeared in WWE’s Mae Young Classic in 2017 and 2018 and has previously worked for national promotions such as Ring of Honor (ROH), and independent promotions such as Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW), Shimmer Women Athletes, and Shine Wrestling. In Shine, she has previously held both the Shine Championship and the Shine Tag Team Championship with Leva Bates. In addition, she has wrestled in Japan for Reina Joshi Puroresu. Bell also performed in Impact Wrestling under the ring name Jade, where she is a former Impact Knockouts Champion.
Wrestlers Managed: Adam Cole, The Embassy (Prince Nana, Mr. Ernesto Osiris, Tommaso Ciampa & R.D. Evans), Taryn Terrell