- Born: 05/16/1961 in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Birthname: Charles Wright
- Height & Weight: 6'6", 330 Ib
- WWF Intercontinental Championship
- WWF Tag Team Championship – with Bull Buchanan
- USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
He is best known for his tenure with the World Wrestling Federation throughout the 1990s and early 2000s, where he performed under the ring names Sir Charles, Papa Shango, Kama, Kama Mustafa, The Godfather and The Goodfather. His height of popularity was during his time as The Godfather in the Attitude Era, after introducing his “ho’s”, and the signature move, the “Ho-Train”.
Notable Feuds: vs. The Ultimate Warrior, w/ Ted Dibiase’s Million Dollar Stable vs. The Undertaker, w/ The Nation of Domination vs. Disciples of Apocalypse, w/ The Nation of Domination vs. Los Boricuas, w/ The Right to Censor vs. Chyna, vs. Val Venis