- Born: 04/16/1968 in El Paso, Texas
- Birthname: Vickie Lynn Lara
- Height & Weight: 5'6", 170 Ib
- Miss WrestleMania
- Slammy Award for Couple of the Year (2008) – with Edge
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter: Best Non-Wrestler (2009, 2010)
As the assistant manager of SmackDown throughout her WWE career, she has appeared as an on-air authority figure, storyline lover to several WWE wrestlers, occasional wrestler in the WWE Divas division, and as a manager for numerous wrestlers.
She is known for igniting negative reactions from audiences with her infamous catchphrase, “Excuse me!”, and her villainous persona. She is the widow of professional wrestler and WWE Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero which has been occasionally incorporated into WWE storylines.
Notable Feuds: w/ Chavo Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio, w/ Edge vs. The Undertaker, vs. Kaitlyn, vs. Santina
Wrestlers Managed: Eddie Guerrero, Chavo Guerrero, Edge, Big Show, Eric Escobar, LayCool, Aloisia, Kaitlyn, Dolph Ziggler, Raquel Diaz, Tyson Kidd, Jack Swagger, Nyla Rose