Malaki Black vs. Dustin Rhodes
Black sends Rhodes into the exposed turnbuckle and Black gets the spinning heel kick for the win.
Winner: Malaki Black
Lucha Brothers show off their new tag titles after beating Young Bucks at All Out. Penta says the title cost them blood, sweat, and tears…anyone who is willing to suffer can try and take them away from the champs.
CM Punk is out and he thanks Darby Allin, Sting and all of us. He didn’t know if he had what it took and it was like riding a violent bicycle. He also hypes up the Moxley/Suzuki matchup. He also gives props to Ruby Soho, Adam Cole, Bryan Danielson. First person he texted was his wife April and she asked him what’s next. He doesn’t know. He leaves it up to Cincinnati and asks them what’s next.
As he’s talking, Tazz cuts him off. Punk lets him speak but warns him not to cut him off again. Tazz warns Punk again to not mention any members of Team Tazz. Punk says nobody mentioned Team Tazz. Tazz says he has on the radio and everywhere else and he warns him not to do it. Punk tells Tazz to send Starks, Hook, Hobbs and tells all four of them to beat him if they can, and survive if he lets them.
Santana and Ortiz is ready to shift their focus to the rest of the tag division. Santana says now that they’ve moved on from FTR they are going to climb the ladder. “We’re the best!” Ortiz yells.
Backstage, Ruby Soho talks with Tony Schiavone. She offered an open challenge tonight because she didn’t want anyone to think she got lucky at All Out. Britt Baker shows up with her girls and wonders why we’re spending airtime on the flavor of the week. Soho tells Tony she and Baker go back a long time, she actually helped break Baker in. Soho tells Baker this is now her block. Baker tells once they get through with her she’ll be going back to catering — a place she’s been the last four years. They head out. Soho tells Tony, “I know she’s your girl, but I’m going to whoop her ass.”
Powerhouse Hobbs vs. Dante Martin
Hobbs wins with a huge spine buster.
Winner: Powerhouse Hobbs
– Dan Lambert with Men of the Year way up high. Lambert says AEW is now bringing in every skinny, little dork to cover up the truth. Lambert says you may think AEW is the hottest thing going and tricking the fans, but the truth can’t be hidden forever. Two of the best in the company are Ethan Page and Scorpio Sky. Lambert invites any two members from the locker room to take out Page and Sky. He looks forward to shutting up everyone so he doesn’t have to hear that “AEW” chant ever again.
– Matt Hardy says he’s sick of Orange Cassidy running his fingers through his hair and is going to shave Cassidy’s hair. Cut to Cassidy saying “Matt Hardy wants to cut my hair? Whatever.”
MJF says he beats Jericho three times, and beat him a fourth time this past Sunday. But after the bell was rung, the match was restarted because of bias against him and that’s because everyone wants to be him. But people can’t understand what he’s saying because they’re from Shinciinati. Call it cheap heat if they want, but Cincinnati is the biggest dumpster fire in the world. They’re mid, the Cincinnati Reds are mid and everyone of them are mid. He dares the fans to jump the guard rail and do something about it but they’re all cowards. He tells Linda not to look at her because he’ll knock her teeth down. He decides to go over and it’s Brian Pillman’s daughter that MJF is going after. “That would certain explain your vile looks, sooo…” Pillman Jr.’s music hit and out he comes with a mic in hand.
Pillman Jr. doesn’t appreciate MJF talking trash about his hometown and his family. He knows MJF had a silver spoon upbringing, but where he’s from it’s a city that breeds badasses, like Moxley and his father.
“Welcome to the jungle!” MJF tells Pillman Jr. wants to go head-to-head on the mic? He brings up Pillman Jr.’s “meth addicted” mother. Pillman gets to the ring and Wardlow gets in the way. MJF wonders if Wardlows is going to help him, like he did on Sunday. He tells Wardlow to get to the corner and just look pretty. MJF says Pillman’s mother should have aborted him, and Pillman attacks him.
He gets in a bunch of shots until Wardlow helps. Pillman gets away and lands a few more shots in the corner until Wardlow knocks him down. Griff Garrison runs out to help, but eats a shot to the face from MJF’s Dynamite Diamond Ring. Pillman gets in the way to keep MJF away from his tag partner. Crowd with another “you tapped out” chant to MJF as he walks to the back.
Ruby Soho vs. Jamie Hayter
Soho wins with Eat Defeat for the win.
Winner: Ruby Soho
Post-match, Britt Baker and Rebel with the attack. They look to do more damage and Riho runs out to stop them for a moment. Hayter gets a hold of Riho, lifts and drops her. Baker was going to stomp Baker down on the title, but Kris Statlander runs out with a chair to clear out the ring. The three in the ring check on each other and Statlander raises up Soho’s arm.
– Brian Cage asks Ricky Starks if he’s sick and tired of all of this. He wants Starks to cut the crap, one-on-one match! Starks says Cage is going to find out why they call him “Absolute” Ricky Starks.
Backstage interview with Dark Order. The group begins arguing and Anna Jay steps up, she says they are a family and need to act like it. She and Tay Conti head off.
John Silver, Evil Uno, Stu Grayson with 5, 10, and Colt Caban vs. Shawn Spears and FTR with Wardlow and Tully Blanchard
Post-match, Uno gets in Silver’s face and yells at him. Silver shoves him down! Grayson with a kick to the head and the other guys start fighting. Tay Conti and Anna Jay both come out to the ramp and look on. The group continues to yell at each other.
– Video package to hype Anna Jay/Tay Conti vs. The Bunny/Penelope Ford feud. Jade Cargill learned at the Women’s Casino Battle Royale to not trust anyone. Thunder Rosa says she was heartbroken at coming so close to winning at All Out, but won’t stop fighting.
Backstage, Tony Schiavone talks to Tully Blanchard who calls out Sting and Darby Allin. He wants Shawn Spears vs. Darby Allin on next week’s show. He also says there will be a time when he and Sting meet again in the ring.
Varsity Blonds vs. The Acclaimed on Friday’s Rampage.
– The Elite head out to the ring to talk with Tony Schiavone. Don Callis takes the mic and promotes Kenny Omega take the number one spot in the PWI 500. Callis says the tag titles were stolen from The Young Bucks on Sunday, but they have a plan to get them back. Nick Jackson then says “speaking of getting thing back!” and introduces Adam Cole. He gets on the mic and says he knows Tony Schiavone is friends with Britt Baker, but if he even looks at her weird, he will whoop his ass. He then kicks Schivone out of the ring, “get out of the ring, nerd!”
Cole says All Elite Wrestling is the greatest professional wrestling company in the world. It’s because of The Elite! He continues that he may be new here, but he’s shown for 14 years, he’s a once in a generation wrestler. Now he’s with the best. The Young Bucks are the greatest tag team of all time. He says Omega is a once in a lifetime wrestler. Now, The Elite has Adam Cole, bay bay. Cole announces he’s going to make his AEW in-ring debut on next week’s show.
Omega on the mic, he says one thing he hates is being interrupted. He goes to do his sign-off, but Bryan Danielson’s music hits again and down the ramp he comes! Omega asks his guys if he could have the ring and asks Danielson to come into the ring. Omega says he’s the guy he really wanted to see. Danielson snatches the mic and asks the fans if they want to see him go against Kenny Omega. Omega says it doesn’t work like that here. Bryan says Omega isn’t taking the match because he knows Bryan is better than him, and he’s not on his level! Omega takes his jacket off and goes for a swing, Bryan dodges him and goes to lock in a submission. The Elite attack him. Jurassic Express, Jurassic Express, and Christian Cage run out to help. The Elite cleared out to the floor. Luchasaurus launches Marko Stunt down on The Young Bucks. Cutler is the only guy left in the ring, Danielson with a running knee to send him out of the ring.
Jon Moxley vs. Minoru Suzuki
Moxley wins a violent battle with a series of suplexes and a Paradigm Shoft, followed by an underhook suplex for the win.
Winner: Jon Moxley