1. [World Heavyweight Championship] Eddie Edwards (c) vs. Rob Van Dam (w/ Katie Forbes — Winner: Eddie Edwards retains with the Boston Knee Party
Eric Young ambushes Edwards from behind. Next week is his time to face Edwards for the World title. The World Class Maniac has sent a message to the World Champ.
– More antics at Wrestle House. Johnny Swinger tells Crazzy Steve he needs to dress with more style, not like a curtain jerker. He’s got a plan for Steve, just trust him daddy. After the break, it looks like the house mates are sitting around drinking. Taya Valkyrie is drunk as hell! Awesome. Of course, Kylie Rae isn’t drinking because she’s a good girl. She tries talking to Valkyrie… but she throws up on the floor.
Meanwhile, The Deaners accuse Acey Romero of stealing their beer again, but they call a truce for a second week in a row. Not sure why, but Swinger throws powder at Larry D, misses and blinds Crazzy Steve. You know what this means? It’s match time!!!
2. [Wrestle House Blindfold] Crazzy Steve vs. Johnny Swinger (w/ Cousin Jake as special referee) — Winner: Crazzy Steve rolled him up
– Eddie Edwards is looking for Eric Young. We get a vignette of Eric Young in a prison compound plugging Bound For Glory.
– Rhino wants Heath by his side when he takes on Reno Scum. Next week, he will get in that ring… and the end result will be ripping them both in half with a GORE! GORE! GORE!
– Eddie Edwards is back out in the ring, telling Eric Young that he’s got a title shot right here, right now. EY comes out and has a microphone. He tells Eddie he’s a hero, a martyr, pathetic, pathetic. He’s playing chess while Eddie is playing checkers. Young is five steps ahead. It’s by design… his design. Maybe it was an accident what happened to Rich Swann? Perhaps it wasn’t? A singular, beautiful, orchestrated act of violence by the World Class Maniac.
Eddie needs to fight him, but that’s not happening tonight… it’s going down next week like he planned. Eddie is fine with that, but it won’t stop him from kicking his ass right now. A fight breaks out and officials come out to break it up. Eddie pushes Scott D’Amore over. EY vows to beat him next week.
– Rohit Raju is the new X-Division Champion. His scheming was worth it, the Desi Hit Man never had an opportunity. He was a victim of the political games, so he never given anything. Raju will give to everyone what he never received… opportunities. Now, the only thing we can call him is the Impact Wrestling X-Division Champion. Who can defeat… Rohit??
– Madison Rayne’s locker room talk with Dez & Wentz of The Rascalz. They like the greenery around here… you know? The plants and stuff. You know what’s up? They almost light up… but Madison Rayne puts a stop to that and gets called a “Karen”. Madman Fulton and Ace Austin have been invited to join them. Fulton sits in the middle of them on the small couch, so Wentz gets up. Dez isn’t interested in doing this and almost walks out.
Madison asks if Austin & Fulton are alright after their devastating loss last week. Dez & Wentz are laughing at them, angering Fulton to no end. Austin thinks they should leave, The Rascalz are not good company. Because she invited them to co-host her show, Dez invites Madison to the Treehouse. She adamantly declines the invitation.
– Sami Callihan is back. 2020 has not been a good year. RVD wasn’t at his best tonight because Sami was in his head. Katie Forbes as well. They have no idea when he’s coming for them. Next week, he is going to the ring to go face to face with RVD so he can kick his ass. Thumbs up. Thumbs down.
– EC3 tells us about July 1st, 2015. He became TNA World Champion by defeating Kurt Angle. Personally, he shared a moment so intimate to him he cannot let go. His greatest achievement, the last moment he was happy. And he still can’t let go. EC3 has the TNA title with him, and he sacrificed so much for it. All he got in return, was pain, regret and hate.
So long as the physical representation of it exists, it will control. Moose hides behind monikers because he is a false idol. EC3 has to let go of the TNA title. He has to destroy it. EC3 does not know how he will do it, but it has to be majestic and spectacular. Destroying the past by destroying the title will set him free.
3. Willie Mack vs. Brian Myers — Winner: Brian Myers grabs the tights
#Heath4Impact – Let’s get it trending folks. Let’s do this! He’s ready for it… Woo! One week to go.
– Back to Wrestle House. Rosemary appears out of nowhere to pick up Larry D for their date. He’s never been more ready for anything in his life. Alisha Edwards stops her before they go, because she knows he’s trying to make Bravo jealous and is breaking his heart. Valkyrie wakes up from her drunken stupor and collapses again.
Meanwhile, Larry D gets ready to seduce Rosemary by laying on the table. Rosemary is almost sick at the sight of “Laurence D”. She never meant for it to go this far… Bravo walks in and tells Laurence to stay away from Rosemary. Oh oh! It’s not Laurence anymore. You know what that means?? Tommy Dreamer pops in because it’s MATCH TIME!!!!!!!
4. Larry D vs. Johnny Bravo — Winner: Larry D with a clothesline
After the match, Bravo finally admits to Taya Valkyrie that he has feelings for Rosemary and he believes she has feelings for him too. Drunken Taya Valkyrie blames Rosemary for everything, including the entire Wrestle House concept… because she’s jealous of what she has with Bravo.
Taya challenges Rosemary to a match next week, a winner takes all match… including Johnny Bravo. Looks like this love triangle is finally getting settled between Rosemary and Taya Valkyrie next week!
5. [30-minute Ironman Match for the Knockouts Championship] Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. Jordynne Grace
1st Fall = Grace makes Purrazzo pass out to a headlock submission after 22 minutes.
2nd Fall = Purrazzo hits Grace with the title belt while the referee is down at the 29 minute mark.
3rd Fall = Purrazzo makes Grace tap out to the Fujiwara Armbar with five seconds remaining on the clock.
Winner: Deonna Purrazzo retains (2-1)