Here are the results for the Impact Wrestling Rebellion PPV airing April 23rd, 2022 from the Majed J. Nesheiwat Convention Center in Poughkeepsie, New York. Check the link if you missed the previous episode of Impact Wrestling here: April 21st
Impact Wrestling Rebellion 2022 Results
#1. Jay White vs. Steve Maclin vs. Chris Sabin — Winner: Steve Maclin
Josh Alexander gets a motivational pep talk from his wife and Scott D’Amore ahead of the main event with Moose. He has been working 16 years for this moment.
#2. [AAA Reina De Reinas Championship] Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. Taya Valkyrie — Winner: Taya Valkyrie becomes the new champion
#3. [X-Division Championship] Trey Miguel (c) vs. ‘Speedball’ Mike Bailey vs. Ace Austin — Winner: Ace Austin becomes the new champion
Jonathan Gresham couldn’t make it for his match with Eddie Edwards tonight, so Bullet Club’s Chris Bey filled in and Eddie beat him on the kickoff show. Honor No More finds it typical that they are sticking their noses in their business.
A vignette plays for ‘EGV‘ with a binary code. Translated it reads “Sami”. Callihan could be returning to action anytime soon.
#4. JONAH vs. Tomohiro Ishii — Winner: Tomohiro Ishii with a Brainbuster
#5. [8-Team Elimination Challenge for the World Tag Team Championship]
- The Major Players vs. Jordynne Grace & W. Morrissey — Winners: The Major Players
- The Major Players vs. The Good Brothers — Winners: The Good Brothers
- The Good Brothers vs. Johnny Swinger & Zicky Dice — Winners: The Good Brothers
- The Good Brothers vs. Rich Swann & Willie Mack — Winners: The Good Brothers
- The Good Brothers vs. Honor No More’s Matt Taven & Mike Bennett — Winners: Honor No More
- Honor No More vs. Heath & Rhino — Winners: Heath & Rhino
- Violent By Design (c) vs. Heath & Rhino — Winners: Violent By Design
#6. [Knockouts Championship] Tasha Steelz (c) vs. Rosemary — Winner: Tasha Steelz
#7. [Impact World Championship] Moose (c) vs. Josh Alexander — Winner: Josh Alexander becomes the new champion
–Impact Wrestling Rebellion 2022 Results–