#1. [No Disqualification] Moose vs. Willie Mack — Winner: Moose via referee stoppage
– The last Tree House segment with The Rascalz. They don’t like being evicted. There’s a lot of reminiscing, like the time when they chilled out with Gail Kim. Or when Moose choked out Trey Miguel. The lights get turned out, signalling the end to their time in the Tree House.
– The investigation continues in to “Who Shot Johnny Bravo?” – Tommy Dreamer talks to The Deaners. Codu suggests he checks out Johnny Swinger’s fanny pack in the most intense way possible.
#2. Suicide vs. Gio — Winner: No Contest
It gets thrown out almost immediately because Eric Young & Joe Doering come out and destroys them. EY grabs a mic. This will be the reason why you can’t sleep at night. The world doesn’t belong to you, it belongs to us.
– Deonna Purrazzo feels amazing to be holding the Knockouts title for the second time in six months. Kimber Lee has her sights set on the tag team championship, and Deonna would also like to hold two belts. The screen freaks out for a moment, and when we come back, the mirror behind them has red lettering with the words: “Next Week Ur Time Haz Come…”
– Rhino is with Heath backstage. He catches someone in the corner of his eye. He walks up to Eric Young and Joe Doering and tells them he knows what they are up too, and it’s not happening around here. Together, they take out Rhino and then corner Heath in a room and close the door.
#3. Brian Myers vs. Crazzy Steve — Winner: Crazzy Steve
– Tommy Dreamer wants to look at Johnny Swinger’s fanny pack. He takes a gun out from his belt, so Dreamer automatically finds him guilty of shooting John E. Bravo. Next week, it’s him and the boys versus Johnny Swinger in Wrestler’s Court.
#4. [Knockouts Tag Title Tournament] Tenille Dashwood & Alisha vs. Havok & Neveah — Winners: Havok & Neveah
Jordynne Grace is on the phone with her tag team partner. Someone who was close to retiring? ODB perhaps? Or another former Knockout? We’ll find out next week.
#5. Hernandez vs. Fallah Bahh — Winner: Hernandez with a Flying Splash
– Scott D’Amore bangs his head against the wall as Rohit Raju talks. When the X-Division Champ walks away, Scott says he misses the Austin Aries days. TJP talks to him and tries to get around the stipulation bestowed on him, but there is a contract and nothing can be done. But what would Dusty Rhodes do? How would he get around it? What if someone else could challenge for the title? If only he were here to figure it out. TJP might know a way.
– Ethan Page gives Scott D’Amore an official request for a tag team title rematch with The Good Brothers. Apparently he will have to face and defeat “The Phenomenal One” to get a shot at them in the future.
#6. [Farewell Match] Dez & Wentz, The Rascalz vs. Trey Miguel & Rich Swann — Winners: Rich Swann & Trey Miguel
It’s an emotional end to a two year stint for The Rascalz. Wherever they go next, I’m sure they will have a great time and continue to evolve as wrestlers.
After all the hugging and the goodbyes, they go backstage and get attacked by Sami Callihan and Ken Shamrock! Next week, Rich Swann has a date with the World’s Most Dangerous Man. The Rascalz final moment is them being taken out by the World’s Most Dangerous Tag Team.