Who shot Johnny Bravo? Taya Valkyrie? Hernandez? Cody Deaner? Rikishi (for The Rock)? Let’s find out. Tommy Dreamer asks D’Amore for the prognosis. Bravo is in a medically induced coma, but is stable. Dreamer will conduct an investigation.
#1. [Knockouts Championship] Su Yung (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo (w/ Kimber Lee) — Winner: Deonna Purrazzo by DQ after Yung hit her with a steel chair
Rhino is helping Heath to sit down due to his leg injury. Scott D’Amore sits down with them so they can sign the contract. He’s worried about Heath’s status though, and doesn’t want him to sign anything til Heath has rehabbed his injury.
Purrazzo’s representative Barrister Evans is back. He’s upset about the way the Knockouts title match went down, so Scott tells him she will get a No DQ match against Yung for the title. Evans wasn’t after that… but it’s all Scott is willing to give.
Rich Swann catches up with Eddie Edwards. They be tagging tonight and the champ is ready. It seems they both love singing Eddie’s theme song.
#2. Chris Bey vs. Trey Miguel — Winner: Chris Bey with a Flying Cutter
Madison Rayne Locker Room Talk
Welcome back to the show, and Madison Rayne is accompanied by Johnny Swinger. He’s not worried about the murder allegations. This week we have Jordynne Grace as a guest… Swinger goes to hug her but she shoves him out the way. Tenille Dashwood is here as well, and Swinger isn’t happy to see Kaleb. Madison nudges them in the direction of forming a team for the Knockouts Tag Team title tournament.
Grace gives Tenille a slight compliment and she takes the time to stop looking at her phone and ask… Madison if she will be her partner. And you know… Madison likes the idea and Jordynne’s completely ignored. She gets up, takes the phone from Kaleb and throws it away. Swinger wants to get in to the photoshoot with Tenille & Madison, but Kaleb says he’s ruining it.
– Tommy Dreamer is going all Sherlock Holmes on the investigation. He rules out the referee who Bravo called a moron. Cody Deaner & Johnny Swinger argue about who will be questioned by Tommy first, but they have a match to get on with so he lets ’em go.
– TJP tries getting in to a match with Rohit Raju, but the champion isn’t buying it because he already beat him in the match at Bound For Glory. TJP lists his accomplishments, but Raju calls him pathetic and repeatedly tells him to leave his ring. In frustration, TJP spills tea all over Raju and a brawl ensues; with TJP getting the upper hand.
– Chris Sabin says Motor City Machine Guns didn’t get beat because The North injured Alex Shelley before the match, and that’s the only way any team could overcome them. He wants to prove why he’s one-half of the best team in the world in an open challenge to Larry D or anyone who wants to step up.
– The argument spills over in to the backstage area between Raju & TJP. Scott D’Amore settles this by booking them in an X-Division title match, but if TJP loses he will never be allowed to challenge for the title so long as Raju remains champion.
#3. Doc Gallows (w/ Karl Anderson) vs. Ethan Page (w/ Josh Alexander) — Winner: Doc Gallows
The two teams fight after the bell and The Good Brothers prevail. The North are the tag team champions, but momentum isn’t on their side.
Swoggle says he’s been looked at as a joke his entire career, but he wants to be seen as a professional wrestler. Brian Myers calls him a sideshow freak and that he runs Impact Wrestling. Myers says Swoggle’s stint in the company will be cut short before pushing him over.
#4. Cody Deaner (w/ Cousin Jake) vs. Johnny Swinger — Winner: Johnny Swinger KOs Deaner with a loaded fanny pack behind the ref’s back
The legend known as Moose has arrived in a tuxedo with the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. He says he & the title hasn’t been taken seriously the past few months, but that won’t be a problem anymore. People say he didn’t earn this title. That he grabbed it out of a trashcan. But at Bound For Glory, Moose went to hell and back and damn well killed who some fans say is the greatest TNA Champion in the history. Moose controlled his narrative and is born again.
He is undefeated in PPVs. Defeated RVD, beat Rhino, Ken Shamrock, Tommy Dreamer & EC3. But all anyone seems to talk about is the Impact World Champion Rich Swann. Congrats Rich, around his waist he carries what he believes is the second most important title. Ask EC3 what pain really feels like. He shows the footage of when he took out Willie Mack. When he wakes up, ask him what pain feels like. You’ve been warned. Willie Mack is here and unleashes on Moose! But to no avail, as the changed Moose fights back and chokes him with a camera cable.
– Chris Bey congratulates Rich Swann on becoming the World Champion. The ultimate finesser wants a title shot, but the champ shoots him down as you gotta’ earn it around here.
– After a thorough investigation, Dreamer has narrowed it down to ten people. Father James Mitchell can’t believe it because he’s an absolute angel… which makes everyone laugh. Taya Valkyrie says she is an angel and has behaved this whole time. Dreamer says we won’t have an answer tonight, but we will find out eventually, because someone shot John E. Bravo. Even Rosemary is a suspect.