We start with oVe saying they don’t “drink the bubbly” like a couple bitches. They’re just as good as any group in professional wrestling, and tonight…they will take over everything! Everything! Everything! Thumbs up, thumbs down.
#1. Moose vs. Willie Mack – Winner: Moose with the spear
– Alisha Edwards is having second thoughts about going out with Ace Austin. She needs to go talk to Eddie about it, but on the way she overhears Reno Scum talking to Ace. He admits he’s gonna’ spread his wings as the XXX-Division champ by banging Eddie’s wife. While confident, he is unaware that she heard everything.
– Taya Valkyrie isn’t happy with Madison Rayne & Kiera Hogan for abandoning her last week. Madison says if she’s unhappy about the way she runs the locker room, they should go and settle it in the ring. Taya agrees, but walks on and comes across Jordynne Grave. She wants a shot at the title, but is told to watch what she does later tonight when the champ beats Madison.
#2. Michael Elgin vs. Fallah Bahh – Winner: Michael Elgin with the crossface submission
– Ace Austin promises to blow Alisha’s mind tonight, but she suggests they skip dinner and go to her hotel room.
– oVe are celebrating backstage, while insulting guys like Jimmy Jacobs and Tommy Dreamer.
– Josh Alexander says he could have defeated Naomichi Marufuji if he really wanted to. Ethan Page is confident that if they set their minds to it, they could be World Champions…but their goal was the tag team titles. The North are not happy with Marufuji, so they challenge him to a title match next week with a partner of his choosing.
#3. Ken Shamrock vs. Joey Ryan – Winner: Ken Shamrock with the anklelock submission
– oVe are still celebrating. They walk in to the locker room and harass one of the jobbers. Jake Crist picks up Daga’s jacket and puts it on to mock him, but Daga walks in and takes it back. Sami Callihan spits in a beer and offers it to him, which almost sparks a brawl…but Rich Swann steps in to make sure nothing happens.
#4. Madison Rayne vs. Taya Valkyrie (w/ John E. Bravo) – Winner: Taya Valkyrie with the Road to Valhalla
After the match, Jordynne Grace gets in the champions face. She drops John E. Bravo on his head and the champion runs away.
– Gama Singh is sick and tired of Rohit Raju & Raj Singh’s failings. Apparently, Shera has gone back to India for a spiritual journey and will return bigger and badder than ever. Before then, he’s brought back Gursinder Singh (one of the original members of the stable)…and he will replace either Raj Singh or Rohit Raju permanently if he impresses.
– Ace Austin rolls up at the hotel looking mightily happy with himself.
– Rosemary is trying to make sense of the new Suzie, who doesn’t seem to remember anything about her life as Su Yung. Havok looks at Suzie perplexed, like she’s seen her somewhere before.
#5. Gursinder Singh (w/ Rohit Raju & Raj Singh) vs. Petey Williams – Winner: Petey Williams with The Sharpshooter submission
After the match, Gursinder tried bullying the legless referee Dustin Thomas, so Petey Williams returned and they teamed up to take him out. Williams hit Singh with the Canadian Destroyer, and Thomas finished him with a 450! Amazing.
– In Alisha Edwards’ hotel room, she tells Ace to get comfortable. He strips naked and puts some cloth over his eyes. Eddie touches Austin’s face with his hand and he quickly catches on it’s not a girl’s touch. He takes the cloth away and Eddie says hi, before jumping on him. Alisha walks in with a kendo stick and goes to town on Ace, who scrambles his way out of the room. Eddie Edwards loved every second and they start making out on the floor in the corridor.
– Johnny Swinger is giving the “young kid” Petey Williams some advice, but first he has to carry his bags. Petey gets angry and is close to telling him off, but Callihan butts in with his celebration brigade; they are heading to the ring.
Sami Callihan’s Championship Celebration
Callihan hands the mic to Jake Crist to introduce him properly. He tells all the dumbasses in Windsor to stand up and respect the new Impact Wrestling World Champion. Tommy Dreamer’s music hits and Sami tells him to go to the back so he can finish his promo. Dreamer says last week was supposed to be a banner week for the company, but Sami ruined it by being a bully; he’s an internet troll. Do you know who the draw is? The people in the audience, as well as the guys in the back who bust their asses for them.
Callihan calls him Fat Dreamer…no wait, Mr. Fat Dreamer, and if he has a problem with the World Champion, why doesn’t he come down and do something about it? Dreamer would like some friends to accompany him for an extreme celebration. Rich Swann, Daga and Tessa Blanchard even the odds, and we close the show with an extreme rules match.