Here are the Impact Wrestling results for the episode airing February 1st 2019. This is not a detailed play-by-play commentary of matches; although I will include talking segments. Check out the following link for last weeks results: January 25th 2019
This weeks episode airs from Mexico. And we’re straight in to the action with a 6-man tag.
#1. The Lucha Brothers & Taurus vs. LAX & Daga – Winners: The Lucha Brothers & Taurus with a double team stomp & package piledriver combo.
Always a good match with the Lucha Brothers & LAX involved. Pentagon grabs a microphone. He gets in Konnan’s face, til Fenix grabs and takes him away. He talks to the audience in Spanish, before turning his attention to Ortiz. Pentagon takes up his challenge for a title rematch, demanding it for next week. LAX and Konnan agree, so The Lucha Brothers vs. LAX II is set for next week.
Earlier it was announced Johnny Impact and Brian Cage will fight for the Impact World Championship again on an episode of Impact called “Uncaged” in two weeks. – Moose & Kross in a backstage interview. Kross is not (screams) feeling very good! Sounding more psychotic than usual, he brands Johnny an imposter and a hypocrite. Moose asks him to cool it .. they’ll kick their asses later and celebrate the win with drinks. Kross says they better do, as they walk away.
– Backstage segment with LAX. Konnan compliments Taurus & Daga. He is welcoming of their acceptance of The Lucha Brothers challenge, but they need to stay professional. He’s supporting them this time.
GWN Match Of The Week: (7/3/2017) LAX vs. Taiji Ishimori & Naomichi Marufuji vs. El Hijo Del Fantasma & Drago vs. Laredo Kid & Garza Jr
#2. Jordynne Grace & Kiera Hogan vs. Dark Allie & Su Yung – Winners: Grace & Hogan via Rosemary’s distraction.
The lights go out mid-match. They come back on, and it seems Rosemary has switched with Su Yung; who has disappeared. Kiera takes advantage of the distraction by hitting Allie with her finisher for the 1-2-3.
– Scarlett Bordeaux is with Bobo by the pool after a workout. Scarlett spars with Bobo and hurts his hand. She kicks him in the leg and he falls in the pool. He got her all wet, apparently.
#3. Eddie Edwards & Eli Drake vs. Dez & Wentz (Rascalz) – Winners: Edwards & Drake with the Gravy Train after using “Kenny”.
Some good spots in this one. Eli’s been calling Eddie out for using hardcore wrestling, yet he uses Kenny the kendo stick to get the win? Always the hypocrite.
– They show a Twitter video of an angry Tessa Blanchard claiming it was Gail Kim’s fault she’s not champion. She says her suspension is up on February 15th, and Taya better be ready for the rematch.
– An extensive video package with old photographs highlighting the history of the personal friendship between Sami Callihan & Rich Swann. Rich confirms Sami was his mentor, and they grew up together in the business. But he noticed a change in Sami long ago, and what he wants is not best for him. Sami’s always got a place in his heart, but his demands are not good for family.
– In a brief interview, Taya Valkyrie looks to spice up her rematch with Tessa Blanchard by making it a Street Fight. It was not confirmed, but I’m sure Tessa will accept this.
#4.Fallah Bahh vs. Psycho Clown – Winner: Psycho Clown with a roll up.
Psycho and Fallah have some good chemistry, and the fans like ’em both. I think Psycho won a little too easy, but they’re in Mexico so it’s not surprising. Backstage, Brian Cage warns his tag team partner Johnny Impact not to screw up tonight.
– Psycho Clown meets up with a few luchadors in the locker room. He pumps them up for a match against Team Impact in a couple of weeks. Team AAA will be in Mexico and they want to win. Next up is the main event.
#5. (Main Event) Killer Kross & Moose vs. Johnny Impact & Brian Cage – Winners: Killer Kross & Moose with the spear.
In the closing moments, Johnny makes a mistake in predictable fashion. Right after being kicked in the head by his partner, Cage saves him from Kross with a clothesline.. only to be pushed by Johnny for helping him?? Botchamania worthy.
Moose spears Johnny and pins. Cage chooses to stand and watch Johnny take the fall. And that’s all folks. Kross & Moose celebrate their victory as tension builds between Impact & Cage. See you next week.