#1. Ace Austin vs. Cousin Jake (w/ Cody Deaner) – Winner: Ace Austin with The Fold and Desi Hit Squad’s interference.
– Interview with Taya Valkyrie. The Knockouts Champ thought she was done with Rosemary .. so while she’s enjoying the high life in Slam Town, where has she been? Who does she think she’s messing with? Taya’s confidence is through the roof, as she’s set to face her in a non-title match.
#2. Taya Valkyrie vs. Rosemary (w/ Su Yung in chains) – Winner: No Contest due to Havok’s interference
– Father James Mitchell introduces his new monster, the returning Havok. She tombstones Rosemary, chokeslams Valkyrie, and takes Su Yung back for her manager’s sake.
– Rascalz tree house segment – Trey is ready for their tag match. Dez reminds him he’s at ringside tonight, which makes him feel left out. Trey says if he’s not wrestling tonight .. then he’s gonna drink. Wentz says he may have a problem, which he does not object.
GWN Moment Of The Week: The Great Muta vs. Mr. Anderson in the Final of TNA One Night Only 2015 (Team USA vs. The World )
– The Sandman is on his phone. Eddie Edwards interrupts him, saying he can’t accept the kendo stick. Sandman says it’s a present .. what’s wrong with ya? So he picks up a pen, grabs the stick off him, and draws a little face on the side. Voila! It’s Kenny 2.0. Eddie can’t believe his friend is back from the dead.
– Michael Elgin claims he can out lift and out wrestle Cage. While he’s sat at home, he’s clearing a path straight to the Impact World title. He tells the champ to pay attention to his match with Willie Mack next week, as it’s going to be a small taste of what’s to come.
#3. Madman Fulton (w/ Sami Callihan) vs. Two Unnamed Jobbers – Winner: Madman Fulton
– Callihan gets on the mic. He’s sick of this Knockouts Division bull crap. Sami wants to kick Scarlett Bordeaux and Fallah Bahh’s asses, so he calls his oVe stablemates Jake & Dave Crist to join him in the ring. Before the match, the official bans Callihan & Fulton from ringside.
#4. Beauty & The Bahh (Scarlett & Fallah) vs. oVe (Jake & Dave Crist) – Winners: oVe via Dave Crist punching Fallah in the face while holding a roll of quarters
Tessa Blanchard rushes out to save Scarlett from oVe. She takes out both men, ending the commotion with a Magnum on Jake.
– Next week, Willie Mack is not going to the hospital after his match with Elgin. Johnny Impact interrupts him by saying he hopes Mack puts him in the hospital, as it’s one less thing to think about. Rich Swann is now on Johnny’s diet, as he will shed a bunch of weight when he loses the X and wins the X-Division title. The people want peanut butter and Johnny.
– Sami Callihan is furious with his oVe buddies. He calls them idiots. Sami is sick of it, and seemingly calls out Tessa Blanchard. They are taking over everything .. everything .. everything!
#5. Kiera Hogan vs. Jordynne Grace – Winner: Jordynne Grace with the Grace Driver
– LAX are getting ready for their match. Santana’s sleeping, while Ortiz is eating (he skipped breakfast). Konnan is worried about them, but Ortiz assures him they always get it done. He warns them if they don’t get their heads in the game, they could lose their titles tonight.
– Moose shames the old legends who only come back for a payday. He’s pissed with Rob Van Dam, and challenges him to a match to prove he is the real F’n show. Til he gets the golden words “Yes”, he will make RVD’s life a living hell.
#6. [Impact World Tag Team Championship] Latin American Exchange (c) (w/ Konnan) vs. The Rascalz (w/ Trey) – Winners: LAX via disqualification
After the referee had Puerto Rican Moonshine spat in his eyes, Trey got involved and pinned Ortiz. A second referee quickly ran in to make the 3-count, despite Trey not being part of the match. The Rascalz celebrated with the titles, til the original referee reversed the decision. See you next week everyone.