#1: Rosemary & Taya Valkyrie vs. Kylie Rae & Suzie — Winners: Kylie Rae & Suzie by submission with the Smile To The Finish STF on Valkyrie
– Chris Bey thinks Swinger ran his mouth too much and he wouldn’t have been banned from ringside had he kept his mouth shut. The Swing Man is going to find a way around it.
#2: Fallah Bahh & TJP* vs. XXXL vs. Reno Scum* vs. The Deaners — Winners: The Deaners
*These teams left during the match and fought to the backstage area.
After beating on each other, Reno Scum laid out Fallah Bahh and buried TJP under some guard rails.
– Johnny Swinger finds the costume of Super Eric (Young). He doesn’t care for it though, it’s more for the hotel later. Moving on, rummaging through others bags, he comes across Suicide’s costume; which is more his style. Swinger’s dressing up because he’s banned from ringside at Slammiversary.
– Ken Shamrock and Sami Callihan meet up backstage. The World’s Most Dangerous Man doesn’t know why he helped him, but they’ve got a special opportunity to stop The North and claim the titles. So if Callihan needs him in his corner in the main event tonight, he’s there. Sami doesn’t get why he helped him out either. Nevertheless, he christens them the “World’s Most Dangerous Tag team ”
#3: Jordynne Grace vs. Kimber Lee — Winner: Jordynne Grace with the Grace Driver
Deonna Purrazzo’s music plays and the champ gets ready for a fight. Instead of showing up, Deonna appears on the titantron via satellite. The Virtuosa isn’t about to waste her time with frivolous brawling though, she’s making the champ wait til Slammiversary.
– We get a big video package hyping the main event of Slammiversary for the Impact World Heavyweight Championship. There are words from Eddie Edwards, Ace Austin and Trey. But who will join them in this fatal four way? Could it be Sting? Kurt Angle? Bully Ray? EC3? Eric Young? There’s a long list of former champions who could show up.
– Suicide walks up to Willie Mack wearing shades and it’s clearly Johnny Swinger. After forgetting who that creepy old dude is with Chris Bey… Mack reminds Suicide he has an X-Division title shot tonight. Wow.
– Just to make things weirder, locker room talk sees Madison Rayne interviewing none other than the legendary… Madison Rayne?? This is crazy. She announces her return to the ring in the Impact Knockouts gauntlet at Slammiversary. Rayne praises herself as an icon, and role model to future generations of Knockouts. Tasha Steelz and Kiera Hogan walk in and ask who the hell is she talking too. Rayne says it’s lonely at the top. Havok & Neveah walk in and it’s going to get ugly fast. As predicted, after some trash talking they come to blows while Madison Rayne watches on bemused.
– Hernandez is still making money with his arm wrestling contests. My goodness.. Rhino sits down in front of him and an intense arm wrestling battle begins. Sadly, we’re being forced to wait to see its conclusion.
#4: [X-Division Championship] Willie Mack (c) vs. Suicide (Johnny Swinger) — Winner: Willie Mack with the Stunner
An interview with a suited up Tommy Dreamer? He’s prepared to read his statement of apology to Moose, compliments of his attorney “Tricky Dicky Heyman”. Tommy says that he apologizes for any comments that he made which may have hurt Moose’s fragile ego. He would like to retract his statement of Moose not having any heart. Because if he didn’t, he would die.
He feels sad that he said Moose has no passion for the game, even though he doesn’t know who Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, Bruno Sammartino or Bob Backlund are. He’d also like to apologize for any future statements of Moose saying the Earth is flat, and how he could beat Floyd Mayweather in a fight. Tommy now understands that his words hurt, and he is truly sorry.
Moose walks in and tells Dreamer he doesn’t think his apology was sincere enough. He thinks that Tommy assumes this whole thing is a joke. Moose also says there’s no evidence that the world is round. Dreamer has news for him… he just got off the phone with the TNA Championship committee, the board of directors, and the authority. They made him the #1 contender.
Moose says there’s no such thing as a TNA committee. Dreamer’s going to face Moose at Slammiversary, and it’s not going to be hardcore or extreme, but it will be under “old school” rules, and he’s going to win the title. Moose is angry because Dreamer’s making all this up, and he responds by saying he’s right… there is no committee, just like there’s no TNA. Moose calls him stupid.
#5: Sami Callihan vs. Josh Alexander — Winner: Sami Callihan with the Piledriver
Ken Shamrock helped out Callihan by hooking in the ankle lock on Ethan Page. After the match, Callihan stared down Shamrock, who looked like he just wanted his approval.