#1. Moose vs. Fallah Bahh – Winner: Moose with the Spear
– Tessa Blanchard is in the locker room and Tommy Dreamer wants to talk. She doesn’t want any help against oVe. Tommy brings up her family history, and talks about how her grandfather, father, and step father never allowed their stubbornness to get in the way of success. Dreamer had naysayers, people who hated on him back in the day, but she should be doing this to make a difference. Tommy believes she inspires people and gives them hope. This man wants to stand with a great woman for the betterment of the business. He screams in her face “Are You With Me!”, and Tessa quickly agrees.
– Su Yung is in the woods with a coffin and her undead bridesmaids. The coffin has the name Havok wrote across it. We don’t understand what Su’s saying though, as she talks in an unknown language.
#2. Jordynne Grace & Alexia Nicole vs. Madison Rayne & Kiera Hogan – Winners: Madison Rayne & Kiera Hogan with the Cross Rayne on Nicole.
Post-match, Rayne & Hogan beat down on Grace. The lights go out, and when they come back on .. Rosemary is in the ring! She takes down Rayne with a spear and drills Hogan with a Butterfly Suplex. It’s good to see her back.
Flashback Moment Of The Week: Gail Kim (c) vs. Awesome Kong for the TNA Knockouts Championship at Bound For Glory 2015
– Alisha Edwards catches up with Ace Austin. He’s feeling threatened by Eddie, and all he wants is to be friends; but he’s crazy. Alisha tells Ace he should leave it to her to worry about Eddie. She goes through a door and Austin executes a plan. He lies down on the floor .. and when Alisha returns, Eddie coincidentally shows up behind her. Of course, she assumes Eddie has beaten up Ace again and they start arguing. As Alisha turns her back to him, Austin openly mocks Eddie.
– Taya Valkyrie and John E. Bravo are walking near a beach with a dog and an umbrella. She commands him to take the dog to the grassy area to “go poopie”. Bravo doesn’t have a bag, so he has to use a thin red cloth from his suit. They move on to the beach, and the pair get into an argument about fetching a ball John threw for the dog (who had no interest whatsoever). Bravo struggles to retrieve it .. but manages it eventually. I have no idea what’s going on.
– Michael Elgin & Rhino find each other outside the building and get in to another brawl. When security show up, Elgin smashes Rhino’s head off the side of a truck.
#3. Rob Van Dam, Rich Swann & Willie Mack vs. The Rascalz, Dez, Trey & Wentz – Winners: RVD, Willie Mack & Rich Swann with the 5-Star Frog Splash & Phoenix Splash
PPV quality match. The Rascalz being awestruck by Rob Van Dam’s presence could’ve played a part.
– The North are on hand for a backstage interview. Melissa Santos asks what’s next for them after recent title defenses. Josh Alexander explains why they’re called The North, as they are the best Canadian tag team ever, and they plan to expand west to California. After putting future challengers in their place, Ethan Page threatens Santos to not screw up their introduction again.
– Backstage, The Rascalz, Willie Mack & Rich Swann show respect to each other. X Division Champion Jake Crist gets in their way, announcing himself (like Howard Finkel) as “The Golden Draw”. The others don’t appreciate him cutting in like that, and Jake does the smart thing by backing off.
#4. [Losers Become Servants] The Deaners vs. Desi Hit Squad (w/ Gama Singh) – Winners: The Deaners
That was the best match I’ve ever seen from both teams. Desi Hit Squad are now forced to serve The Deaners in anyway they see fit.
– oVe cam. Callihan’s peeved off because Jake’s taken Madman Fulton out to an Arby’s. As for Tommy Dreamer, all he wants to know is when he’s going to die. And Tessa Blanchard will never defeat him, it’s never gonna happen. Despite going it alone, Sami & Dave are ready for the main event .. Thumbs up! Thumbs down.
– Desi Hit Squad are in despair as The Deaners hand them farming tools. They are farm boys for the foreseeable future, which also includes a distraught Gama Singh.