Last night, PWG concluded the 2022 edition of the Battle Of Los Angeles tournament. During his match, Lio Rush also suffered an injury for which he himself provided an update. You can see the results below.
- BOLA 2022 2nd ROUND – Black Taurus defeated Aramis
- BOLA 2022 2nd ROUND – Daniel Garcia defeated Alex Shelley
- BOLA 2022 2nd ROUND – Lio Rush defeated Buddy Matthews by DQ
- BOLA 2022 2nd ROUND – Mike Bailey defeated Wheeler Yuta
- BOLA 2022 2nd SEMIFINAL – Daniel Garcia defeated Black Taurus
- BOLA 2022 2nd SEMIFINAL – Mike Bailey defeated Buddy Matthews
- Blake Christian, JONAH, Kevin Blackwood, Rey Horus defeated Bandido, Jack Cartwheel, JD Drake, Lee Moriarty
- BOLA 2022 2nd FINAL – Daniel Garcia defeated Mike Bailey
After the conclusion of his match, Lio Rush was taken to the ER due to an injury suffered during the match. Matthews came out before the semifinal and noted that he was going to replace Rush. The wrestler updated the fans on Twitter.
Just being honest with you guys here. I’m not good. But i will be good. And when I’m back, I’ll be dangerous. #ManOfTheHour.
— Lio Rush (@IamLioRush) January 31, 2022