The December 20 and December 27 episodes of WWE NXT were taped in advance at the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida on December 14, 2022.
According to Wrestling Observer’s Bryan Rose, the reported spoilers for the results of these two episodes are as follows:
- Carmelo Hayes defeated Axiom. After the match, Axiom hit an Asai moonsault on Trick Williams.
- Zoey Stark defeated Nikkita Lyons by grabbing the ropes.
- Kayden Carter & Katana Chance defeated Toxic Attraction, Ivy Nile & Tatum Paxley and to retain the NXT Women’s Tag Team titles.
- Apollo Crews and Carmelo Hayes had a promo segment together.
- Elektra Lopez defeated Indi Hartwell
- Sol Ruca and Alba Fyre had no finish to their match after Isla Dawn attacked Fyre with a baseball bat.
- The New Day beat Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen to retain the NXT Tag Team titles by pinfall.
- Grayson Waller called out Bron Breakker. After Breakker speared Waller, it was revealed that Waller was wearing a metal plate hidden under his clothes.
- Julius Creed defeated JD McDonagh by pinfall. After the match, Indus Sher confronted The Creed Brothers.
- Wendy Choo beat Cora Jade by pinfall.
- Scrypts defeated Ikemen Jiro by pinfall.
- Lyra Valkyria defeated Lash Legend by pinfall.
- Scisim defeated Edris Enofe, Malik Blade and Odyssey Jones by pinfall.
- Fallon Henley defeated Kiana James by pinfall.
- Drew Gulak had a training segment with Hank Walker and some other wrestlers, which Charlie Dempsey interrupted to set up a match for the following week.
- Wes Lee defeated Tony D’Angelo. Dijak prevented Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo from interfering during the match.
WWE will assuredly also add more material with backstage segments, vignettes and video packages that the crowd wasn’t privy to.
What did you think of these spoilers for NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com
You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.