Welcome to the live results watch page for WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2023 pay-per-view!
The event is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET with the kickoff, followed by the main show starting at 8 p.m.
Follow along here throughout the show for the results of each match as well as my personal thoughts on everything throughout the night down after the separation bar.
Keep refreshing for new updates, check out the quick results at the top of the page for the winners and chat it up with everyone in the comments as the show goes on!
Quick Hits Results:
- Asuka won the Elimination Chamber Match to become Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair’s Challenger for WrestleMania by defeating Carmella, Liv Morgan, Natalya, Nikki Cross and Raquel Rodriguez
- Bobby Lashley defeated Brock Lesnar by disqualification.
- Mixed Tag Team Match: Edge and Beth Phoenix defeated The Judgment Day (Finn Balor and Rhea Ripley) by pinfall.
- Austin Theory retained the United States Championship by winning the Elimination Chamber Match (also featuring Bronson Reed, Damian Priest, Johnny Gargano, Montez Ford and Seth Rollins)
- Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) defeated Sami Zayn by pinfall.
Author’s POV, Running Commentary & Thoughts:
- Nothing to report here. No matches were added or any stipulations changed. It was all pre-show panel analysis and running down the card.
Women’s No. 1 Contender’s Elimination Chamber Match
- Starting off the match are Liv Morgan and Natalya.
- First out of the pod is Raquel Rodriguez.
- Next up is Nikki Cross.
- Cross dove off the pod, crashing into Raquel and Nattie.
- Carmella comes out of her pod next and immediately goes for pinfalls on everyone, but they all kick out.
- Raquel picked up Nikki and rammed her into the pod door. After crashing through that, Rodriguez was able to pin Cross, who is now our first elimination.
- Wow! Liv Morgan hit a sunset flip powerbomb onto Raquel from the top of the pod. Carmella went for a pin on Raquel, who kicked out.
- Asuka is now out of her pod.
- Liv Morgan was eliminated with Asuka and Natalya both locking her in submissions, and Morgan passed out. The ref called it on her behalf.
- Natalya was eliminated by a Carmella pinfall.
- Raquel Rodriguez was eliminated after a double-pinfall from Carmella and Asuka stacked on top of her.
- Carmella was eliminated by submission, meaning Asuka is your winner.
- This was a solid match with a few good spots to it, but not one of the best Elimination Chamber matches ever or anything along those lines.
Bobby Lashley vs. Brock Lesnar
- The crowd is seemingly more behind Lesnar than Lashley. This makes sense, since he lives in Canada these days.
- There’s a flurry of offense at the start. They’re going straight into spears and such for two-counts.
- The first F-5 gets a two-count.
- The second F-5 gets another two-count.
- After a spear, Lashley is able to get Lesnar in a Hurt Lock. Lesnar went for a low-blow and got disqualified, to a chorus of boos.
- As punishment for that, Lesnar just gave referee Chad Patton an F-5. Then, he hit Lashley with another F-5.
- Lesnar then tossed Lashley through the commentary table…and followed it up with giving ref Patton another F-5 on top of the broken table for good measure.
- If they’re just doing this match again at WrestleMania, I think this was a lame way to waste time and milk out another match with a non-finish. But, then again, if this was a means to set up something for EITHER of them for Bray Wyatt, I’m even less interested. Many people will love this segment for being some fast action and a post-match beat down with some ref bumps. I just feel like this wasn’t good enough for revisiting this feud or setting up anything for what’s to come next.
We’re getting a Joker movie parody with Seth Rollins in the role. Becky Lynch is parodying Batman (aka The Man). Time for me to geek out on the rare instances my pro wrestling and Fanboys Anonymous sides get to merge.
Mixed Tag Team Match
- This crowd is red hot for Edge (again, not surprising). That’s awesome. It’s so much better when the audience is super into it.
- Dominik Mysterio interfered, pulling Beth Phoenix off her footing from the ropes. Edge ran him off.
- Dom is back out, which prompts a second “f-you Dominik” chant. Love it.
- Beth superplexes Rhea for a big pop.
- Edge and Beth locked in sharpshooters (Beth’s was a struggle), and Dominik distracted the referee. In the meantime, Rhea blasted Edge in the face with brass knuckles. Beth technically didn’t break up the pin, as she was a split second behind, but she tried and Edge managed to kick out despite that to cover for her.
- Finn has Edge in the ring, forcing him to look on as Rhea gets ready to nail Beth on the steel steps with a chair—reminiscent of the last battle. But Beth escaped and flipped Rhea down onto the steps.
- Edge hits a spear on Balor and double-teams him with Phoenix, winning after a Shatter Machine and a pinfall.
- This was a good match, and hopefully the end of this feud from my perspective.
United States Championship Elimination Chamber Match
- Starting off the match will be Seth Rollins and Johnny Gargano.
- The first pod opens and out comes Austin Theory. I’m surprised about that. I figured he’d be the last or close to it.
- Theory tried to convince Gargano to work with him against Rollins, only for Gargano to sock him for it. After that, Theory tried to lock himself into his pod again, only for Rollins and Gargano to double-team him.
- Damian Priest has now entered the match and immediately started to light everyone up.
- Right after a flurry of offense, and a “this is awesome” chant (which Priest responded “I’M awesome”), Rollins hit Priest with a superplex into a Falcon Arrow, but still no elimination.
- Bronson Reed has entered the match.
- There’s a nice spot where Reed does a double-stacked Samoan Drop.
- Time for Montez Ford to come out. No eliminations yet.
- Reed had Gargano up and Rollins hit him with a clotheline for a Doomsday Device of sorts, but Gargano had twisted Reed into a poisonrana. This was almost super bad for Reed and/or Gargano, but they seem to have came out of this okay instead of injured, thankfully. Nice spot.
- Tez climbed to the top of the chamber and fell down onto everyone for another “holy shit” chant.
- Reed eats a superkick from Tez; still standing. A double superkick from Tez and Gargano; still standing. A triple superkick from those two and Rollins; still standing. It took another hit from Gargano, a stomp from Rollins and a frog splash from Ford after. Reed is now eliminated by pinfall from Tez.
- JEEEEEEEEEEEZ. Rollins had Gargano up for a powerbomb from the top of the pod. Gargano reversed into a hurricanrana to Rollins off the pod. They went crashing into Priest and Ford. I don’t know how Gargano didn’t get injured there.
- Johnny Gargano was eliminated by Damian Priest. Booooo.
- Montez Ford scores a pin over Priest to take The Judgment Day’s big man out of the match.
- Lots of DX crotch chops and The Rock maneuvers from Tez tonight.
- Theory capitalizes on a Rollins stomp to Ford and pins him for an elimination. We’re down to Theory and Rollins.
- Tez is being helped out of the cage from some officials. Because of the cage door being open, Logan Paul runs in and goes after Rollins, laying him out.
- Theory capitalizes with an A-Town Down and pins Rollins to retain his title.
- This was a very, very good match, with a finish that is perfect for building up a marquee WrestleMania bout. Every single person looked good in their quest to win the belt.
Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match
- The crowd immediately went into “fuck you, Roman” chants. They’re going to erupt when Sami Zayn comes out, for sure.
- This whole match has been fantastic. Roman is eating up the crowd and edging them on. Sami is getting huge pops for every maneuver.
- Sami’s wife being ringside has now come into play with Reigns taunting her.
- Once Zayn gets back in the mix and plants a kiss on his wife, that’s another huge pop.
- Every near-fall has the audience flipping out. Especially after a Superman Punch and a Helluva Kick for a super close two-count.
- Reigns crashes through the barricade. Blue Thunder Bomb! And a 2.5 count once again.
- The referee is down and Zayn has far more than a three-count.
- Jimmy Uso is out now (I’m surprised he was able to come. I thought only Jey might be able to.) He hits a few superkicks and a splash on Zayn and drags Reigns on top of Zayn…for a two-count!
- Sami is still able to kick out of a spear, too.
- The second referee has been taken out. Both Reigns and Zayn are down. Time for Jey Uso?
- Paul Heyman has given The Tribal Chief a steel chair, but Jey Uso is out in the ring, standing between Reigns and Zayn.
- Reigns tells Jey “It’s either me or him” and hands Jey the chair. He turns his back to Jey, but turns back around, grabs the chair and shoves Jey in the face. Zayn goes for an attack, but Roman sidesteps, so Sami hits Jey instead. Reigns then wails on Zayn’s back with the chair and hits him with another spear.
- The first referee is back and able to count the pinfall. The Head of the Table retains, and the crowd is heartbroken.
- Jimmy Uso started to go after Zayn some more after the match. And now, Kevin Owens is out to help, going after Jimmy and Roman. He lays both out with a stunner each.
- Pop-up powerbomb, sending Jimmy through the commentary table.
- Paul Heyman has joined the fight, doing no damage to Owens, who gets him with a stunner, too.
- Zayn gives Reigns a Helluva Kick. He and Owens look at each other. Owens walks back to the stage. Zayn takes the crowd in, as well as the disappointment, to end the show.
Tell us your thoughts on WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 in the comments section, and tune in to my live post-show podcast immediately following the event by clicking on the YouTube video below!
You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.