The WWE Survivor Series go-home edition of RAW opens up on the USA Network with a look back at what happened between Kevin Owens and WWE Champion Big E one week ago. We’re live from the Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana as Jimmy Smith welcomes us. He’s joined at ringside by Corey Graves and Byron Saxton.
– We go right to the ring as WWE Champion Big E comes out to a pop. He rushes the ring as Mike Rome does the introductions and the announcers hype Big E vs. WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns at the Survivor Series.
Big E says a lot of people have their eyes on him since winning the WWE Title, but with Thanksgiving right around the corner he has plenty of presents to give, including the leftovers. Big E addresses Reigns and says it was just supposed to be brand vs. brand, champion vs. champion, but -Reigns and his little cousins took it to a place we can never come back from as they put their hands on Big E’s family, and now he has to beat their asses like they stole something, now he has to make sure there are empty Brooklyn hospital beds for Reigns, now Big E has to take a piece of Reigns he will never get back. But that is Sunday at Survivor Series, this is Monday Night RAW. Big E addresses Kevin Owens next as fans boo.
Big E tells Owens to bring his lying, treacherous carcass out to the ring so they can handle business. Big E stops on the stage and says there’s nothing more he’d love than to get in the ring and beat the hell out of Big E again, and he will do that in a minute, but first he needs to address how Big E cost him a match with Seth Rollins. Owens on about Big E questioning his authority and integrity, so he snapped last week but how could he not snap? Owens says he was never lying but it doesn’t matter because Big E accused him and everyone loves Big E, so Big E had everyone judging him. Owens says everyone judging him can go to hell, including Big E. The boos get louder. Owens goes on about how Big E has everyone thinking he’s some bad guy, scumbag, so he’s going to be that bad guy, but much worse. Owens is about to break bad on everyone in the locker room, everyone in arenas across the world, and break bad on Big E. Owens wants Big E to understand that what happens from here on out is all Big E’s fault. Big E says they’ve talked enough, he calls Owens to the ring.
Owens heads to the back but Big E exits the ring and follows. Big E is suddenly attacked on the stage by SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos – Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso. The Usos beat Big E back to the ringside area. They bring Big E into the ring and continue the attack, taunting him on the mic. They say Roman sends his regards and will see Big E on Sunday. The Usos then have words for RAW Tag Team Champions R-K-Bro as the boos get louder. Riddle suddenly rushes the ring to make the save to a pop. Big E joins in, helping Riddle clear the ring to a big pop.
Riddle and Big E stand tall as The Usos retreat to the ramp. Sonya Deville comes out and orders them back to the ring so we can have a tag team match. The music interrupts and out comes Seth Rollins. Rollins dances around on the ramp and he’s all smiles as we go to commercial.
Riddle and Big E vs. The Usos
Rollins’ headset gets knocked off and he steps to Big E but gets dropped. Big E comes back in but Rollins follows and drops Riddle. The referee calls the match as Riddle and Big E are triple teamed now.
Winners by DQ: Riddle and Big E
Seth Rollins and The Usos vs. RK-Bro and Big E
After a series of moves, Rollins rolls up Riddle from behind for the win.
Winners: Seth Rollins and The Usos
After the match, The Usos attempt to jump Riddle, but Randy comes in with an RKO on Jey as they escape. Jey is left in the ring as Big E stands over him. He hoists him on his shoulders and looks at the camera and tells Roman this is a message for Sunday and that he’s ready and wants all the smoke. He drops Jey with the Big Ending.
Backstage, we get a recap of all the women arguing for the number 1 contender ship.
Bianca Belair is interviewed and said that Doudrop said what she said and it is what it is and they’re gonna settle business. Tamina comes by and tells Bianca that she’s her business tonight. Bianca says she wanted Doudrop, but she doesn’t mind Tamina.
Bianca Belair vs. Tamina
Belair wins with the KOD.
Winner: Bianca Belair
– After the match, Belair stands tall as the music hits and we go to replays. The music hits and out comes Doudrop now. She has a mic and says now that Belair has had a match she must be exhausted. Doudrop says it wouldn’t be fair for her to come to the ring and take advantage, but after Survivor Series, she will be looking for Belair. Some fans boo Doudrop as her music starts back up and she taunts Belair. Doudrop backs away from the stage and she’s all smiles as Belair invites her into the ring.
– We see what happened last week with Liv Morgan winning the Fatal 5 Way to become the new #1 contender to RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch. We go back to the ring and out comes Lynch as her music hits. Lynch heads to the ring with the title in the air. Lynch hits the ropes to pose on each side of the ring. The announcers hype Lynch vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair at Survivor Series. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Lynch is in the ring with a mic as fans start chanting her name. Lynch gives a shout-out to Indianapolis and shows us a replay of what Flair had to say about her during last Friday’s SmackDown, where she said there’s nothing natural about Lynch, calling her a fabricated champion. The RAW crowd boos Flair. Lynch says Flair is out here acting like she doesn’t know who the hell Becky is. Becky says she is the person who used to be Flair’s best friend, who rode everywhere with her, was with her for every good moment, and there with a shoulder to cry on when needed. Lynch says she’s the person who realized a friendship with Flair has stipulations – you be the star and I be the person in the background. Lynch says she’s the person who said to hell with that friendship, slapped Flair so hard it sent Becky into a different stratosphere. Lynch goes on about how she re-built herself to be the top star of the industry, making Flair dislike her own self. Becky says she will make Flair face off with her own personal demons at Survivor Series. Lynch says Survivor Series isn’t about brand supremacy for her, it’s now about personal legacy, and she will beat the ever living piss out of Flair this Sunday.
The music interrupts and out comes Morgan. Liv apologizes for interrupting this weird little love-hate obsession thing Flair and Lynch always seem to have. Liv says Becky just walked away from her last week and Liv can’t let her do that again, especially not after Liv finally won the opportunity she’s been waiting for – a chance to take the RAW Women’s Title from the person who once admired the most. Lynch interrupts and says she only left last week to give Liv a moment because she doesn’t get many of those. Lynch says she was once Liv’s biggest fan. Becky shows us Talking Smack video from 4 months ago where Liv recalled how Becky said she’d be champion when she left for her pregnancy time off, and how she never forgot that, and wasn’t champion yet but would love to take the title off Lynch. Becky apologizes for getting Liv’s hopes up and had no idea she’d under-perform so badly while she was away.
Becky says Liv can’t say she held her down because she wasn’t around. Becky says some people have it, some people don’t. Becky goes on and says now that she’s back, Liv isn’t getting her grubby little hands on the title. Liv says on behalf of the entire WWE Universe, she thinks we can all agree that Big Time Becky is just a Big Time B—h. They go to hit each other and counter, as Becky goes for the Man-Handle Slam but Liv counters and sends her across the ring off the counter. We go to replays. Becky retreats to the ramp holding her arm. Liv picks up the title belt in the ring as Becky throws a fit at ringside. Liv holds the title and Becky gets it back, clutching it on her way to the stage.
– Randy Orton and Riddle are backstage now. Orton is yelling at Riddle for always trying to be the hero and getting involved in other people’s business, including Omos before and now WWE Champion Big E. Orton says Riddle only needs to concern himself with their titles and R-K-Bro. Orton says all he cares about is their team and the titles. Riddle is Riddle as usual, which frustrates Orton even more. Orton yells out and storms off. The Street Profits walk up and talk to Riddle. He says he needs to think more like Orton but they say he should only when in the ring. They do some “we want the smoke!” comedy and The Profits head to the ring for a match. Riddle says those guys are awesome.
Street Profits vs. Alpha Academy
Otis charges Dawkins at ringside but Dawkins side-steps and sends him crashing into the barrier. Gable is up top when Ford leaps up to stop him. Gable sends Ford back to the mat. Gable flies with the crossbody but Ford rolls through and holds it for the pin to win.
Winner: Street Profits
After the match, Ford and Dawkins celebrate and head up the ramp as the music hits and we go to replays. Alpha Academy seethes in the ring as The Profits head to the back.
– We see how Bobby Lashley returned last week to defeat Dominik Mysterio and take his spot on Team RAW at Survivor Series. We see video from earlier today with Rey Mysterio approaching Adam Pearce and venting frustration over what happened last week. Rey says he and Pearce had a verbal agreement that Dominik would be on Team RAW at Survivor Series. Rey asks Pearce if he’s a man of his word or not. Pearce says Rey is a legend in this business but he needs to stay in his lane and not question what kind of man Pearce is. Pearce says right now he’s the man putting Rey in a match against Lashley for later tonight.
Nikki A.S.H vs. Queen Zelina Vega
Nikki goes to the top but Vega runs up and meets her. Nikki sends Vega to the mat. Saxton accuses Carmella of distracting Nikki while she’s up top. Vega knocks Nikki’s leg out and she hits the mat. Vega follows up with a Code Red for the pin to win.
Winner: Queen Zelina
Rhea Ripley vs. Carmella
Carmella superkicks Ripley in the face, and again. Carmella covers for a close 2 count. Ripley comes back with a big headbutt and the Riptide in the middle of the ring for the pin to win.
Winner: Rhea Ripley
After the match, the music hits as Ripley stands tall with Nikki. Vega takes the mic and calls on all peasants to be silent. She speaks in her bad English accent and says this fluke victory doesn’t change a thing because our majesty Queen Zelina, and the most beautiful Carmella, will lead Team RAW to victory at Survivor Series, while Nikki sits at home along with the losers. Vega laughs and the boos get louder. Nikki seethes in the ring while Ripley talks to her with some words of encouragement.
– WWE Champion Big E approaches Adam Pearce in his office. Pearce talks about how Team RAW needs Big E to come through at Survivor Series. Big E talks about everything he has going on, and Pearce says he needs Big E to be above all that for now. Pearce wants Big E to stay away from Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens tonight. Pearce then seems to threaten Big E with Brock Lesnar.
Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens
Balor with a dropkick into the turnbuckles. Balor goes back to the top but Owens crotches him. Owens brings Balor down to the mat, yells in his face and hits the Stunner for the pin to win in the middle of the ring.
Winner: Kevin Owens
fter the match, Owens stands tall and has his arm raised as the music hits.
– We see footage from last week’s WrestleMania 38 Tickets On-Sale Party at AT&T Stadium near Dallas. Tickets are available now via SeatGeek.
– Sarah stops AJ Styles and Omos backstage, asking about what happened last week with Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode. AJ says Ziggler and Roode aren’t even in the same food chain as them. He says the tag team division would be a better place if The Usos would take out The New Day for good. He goes on about The Street Profits and calls them a bunch of goofs. AJ says you don’t cross him or his own personal Colossus. He brings up how Loki from The Avengers movies says he has an army, but AJ says he has his Omos. AJ says Ziggler and Roode stole a win from them last week but tonight… Omos interrupts and grabs the mic, saying tonight he will make The Dirty Dawgs suffer. They walk off. Ziggler and Roode are backstage with a camera man now. They cut promos on AJ and Omos, comparing them to Danny DeVito and Celebrity WWE Hall of Famer Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Twins movie.
AJ Styles and Omos vs. Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler
Omos levels Ziggler with a clothesline. Omos presses Ziggler onto his shoulders, then lifts him up, and slams him to the mat. AJ tags in and waits to deliver the Phenomenal Forearm. AJ flies in from the apron as Ziggler gets back up, taking him right back down with the forearm. AJ covers for the pin to win.
Winners: AJ Styles and Omos
After the match, AJ stands tall with Omos as the music hits. We go to replays.
– Sarah Schreiber approaches Bobby Lashley backstage. He says Dominik Mysterio should’ve never had a spot on Team RAW. He goes on about Rey Mysterio and says Rey wants no part of him, and the same goes with Team SmackDown. Lashley says after he’s done beating Rey tonight and Rey licks his wounds, Rey can come to the Survivor Series and watch from the apron as Lashley runs through Team SmackDown. Lashley says if anyone has a problem with what he says or does, he’s not hard to find.
Rey Mysterio vs. Bobby Lashley
Rey goes to the top and hits the splash for a close 2 count but Lashley powers up with Rey in his arms, going right into The Hurt Lock. Lashley rag-dolls Rey in the middle of the ring as he starts to fade and the referee calls the match.
Winner: Bobby Lashley
After the bell, Lashley refuses to break the hold and stares Dominik down. He finally lets Rey go, then stands tall in the middle of the ring as the music hits. Dominik comes in to check on his dad. We see Pearce backstage watching as Schreiber asks for his final thoughts on Survivor Series. Pearce asks if he can borrow the mic. He walks out to the stage. We also see an official tending to Rey in the ring now. Pearce says it’s his job to make sure we have the best competition possible at Survivor Series, which is why it pains him to say… for the well-being of Team RAW, but more importantly for the well-being of Rey Mysterio, he has no choice but to remove Rey from Team RAW. Pearce says his replacement will be named later. Pearce heads back to the back as fans boo. Austin Theory comes from behind and drops Dominik with the ATL. Theory goes to sake a selfie but Pearce comes back out and says he likes Theory’s style, so Theory will be replacing Rey on Team RAW. Theory celebrates with a selfie over Rey and Dominik as officials tend to them. The Survivor Series go-home edition of RAW goes off the air with Theory snapping the photo.