Coverage begins at 8pm EST. Stay tuned for the results and be sure to keep the discussion going by chatting it up in the comments!
- After a video package recapping Becky Lynch and Asuka from last week, the show started with Charly Caruso interviewing Randy Orton. Edge came out to say Orton doesn’t care about wrestling like he and many others do, as this was his backup plan he was gifted. He never had to fight back from a career-threatening injury and doesn’t love the sport like everyone else. Edge accepts the challenge.
- Seth Rollins (joined by Murphy) cut a promo on a revelation he had about how you have to lose yourself to find yourself. Without darkness, there can be no light. What happened to Rey Mysterio has been described as heinous, disgusting and unforgivable, but by others as an act of penance paid to him for Mysterio’s disbelief in The Monday Night Messiah. But Rollins sees it as unfortunate, but necessary—a sacrifice for the greater good. Humberto Carrillo interrupts to say Rey is a hero to millions and his idol. Rollins is a coward. Even though Murphy is facing Aleister Black later, Rollins volunteers Murphy for an impromptu match against Carrillo.
- Murphy defeated Humberto Carrillo by pinfall.
- In a talking head segment, Liv Morgan says her mom was always her hero, as she never quit. When she lost to Charlotte Flair, she learned that she’s just like her mother and is determined that one day, she’ll become Raw women’s champion.
- Charlotte Flair heads to the ring for a promo about how she’ll fight Bayley on Friday Night SmackDown and invite Ruby Riott to the ring.
- Charlotte Flair defeated Ruby Riott by submission.
- To celebrate Asuka’s accomplishments, Kairi Sane has a celebration in the ring. Nia Jax interrupted to complain about her being handed the Raw women’s title. They momentarily fought and Asuka came out on top as Nia retreated.
- Bobby Lashley defeated R-Truth by submission.
- Backstage, Nia Jax attacked Kairi Sane.
- Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross retained the Women’s Tag Team Championship over The IIconics by disqualification. Backstage, Billie Kay slapped Peyton Royce in frustration over getting them disqualified, but immediately apologized and they said they love each other.
- Asuka attacked Nia Jax backstage in retaliation for her attack on Sane.
- Shayna Baszler defeated Natalya in a submission match.
- Natalya flips out after the match, just like last week. This time, she ruined the set for The KO Show.
- KO Show: Kevin Owens had Zelina Vega, Andrade, Angel Garza and Austin Theory as his guests. Owens brought out Apollo Crews, who went after Andrade.
- Apollo Crews and Kevin Owens defeated Andrade and Angel Garza by pinfall after a miscommunication with Austin Theory hitting Garza. After the match, Garza and Andrade attacked Theory.
- Aleister Black defeated Murphy by disqualification as Austin Theory attacked Black at the behest of Seth Rollins, who then embraced him as a new disciple.
- The Viking Raiders destroyed The Street Profits in an axe-throwing competition.
- Drew McIntyre defeated King Corbin by pinfall.
What did you think of this episode of Raw? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com