Welcome to the live results watch page for WWE MONEY IN THE BANK 2022 pay-per-view!
The event is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET with the kickoff, followed by the main show starting at 8 p.m.
Follow along here throughout the show for the results of each match as well as my personal thoughts on everything throughout the night down after the separation bar.
Keep refreshing for new updates, check out the quick results at the top of the page for the winners and chat it up with everyone in the comments as the show goes on!
Quick Hits Results:
- Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka vs. Becky Lynch vs. Lacey Evans vs. Liv Morgan vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Shotzi — Liv Morgan won.
- United States Championship Match: Bobby Lashley defeated Theory (c) by submission to win the title!
- Raw Women’s Championship Match: Bianca Belair (c) defeated Carmella by pinfall.
- Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) defeated The Street Profits by pinfall.
- SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Ronda Rousey (c) defeated Natalya by submission to retain.
- Liv Morgan cashed in her Money in the Bank contract and defeated Ronda Rousey by pinfall to win the SmackDown Women’s Championship!!
- Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss vs. Omos vs. Riddle vs. Sami Zayn vs. Seth Rollins vs. Sheamus vs. Theory — Theory won.
Author’s POV, Running Commentary & Thoughts:
- Are they going to announce the stipulation for The Usos against The Street Profits like they specifically said was an element here? Remember, The Street Profits can pick, since they won on Raw, but WWE’s completely ignored this idea since then. Either that wasn’t the plan and someone misspoke, that was the plan and plans changed (for whatever reason that is likely lame) or they legitimately forgot.
- Well, in typical fashion, absolutely nothing happened in the kickoff. WWE has gone full-blown “Why should we have matches on the pre-show?” mode. It’s no longer just a coincidence to happen like that a few times. That just must be the mentality anymore. A full hour of recapping things that are recapped multiple times a week on multiple shows and readily available on social media and YouTube, too. Blah.
Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- Every woman to win this briefcase except Carmella has cashed in within 24 hours. Starting off like this makes me a little nervous that’s happening again. Becky Lynch could very well cash in on Ronda Rousey or Bianca Belair.
- Becky Lynch and Alexa Bliss get the first and last entry spots. That is normally at least a little telling.
- I’m digging Asuka starting this match like a bat out of hell.
- Shotzi just botched running up the ladder. Liv did a lesser version of it right after. Not everyone can pull a Kofi Kingston or Shelton Benjamin.
- Arena is booing Lacey Evans stopping Asuka. Becky’s gotten lots of cheers. Again, telling that people aren’t fully on the Evans bandwagon, but Shotzi got cheered when she climbed, too.
- Liv’s sunset flip over Evans and Rodriguez was scary. That was almost at least two people injured.
- Mild response for Rodriguez. I’d say the crowd is hoping for Asuka, Bliss, then Liv, then Becky, Shotzi/Raquel and finally, Lacey.
- It’s always so disappointing when someone doesn’t go through a table or ladder in a spot that was planned. Becky just barely bounced off Asuka. The crowd’s still chanting “this is awesome” though.
- Liv Morgan wins!!! That’s shocking.
United States Championship Match
- The crowd is still fired up, or they’re pumping in a lot of noise, at least.
- Big fan of Theory trying to win this match by count-out. Classic heel move.
- Lashley wasn’t fully able to catch Theory. Lots of botches going on already tonight. I hope that’s the last of them.
- Great spot of Theory rolling into the ring, Lashley catching him, picking him up and converting him into a powerslam. Nice.
- Theory taps out to The Hurt Lock and we’ve got a new champion!
- I enjoyed this match a lot. I’m not sold on Theory dropping the belt right now, but I’m hoping it makes sense in hindsight.
Raw Women’s Championship Match
- Corey Graves joked that Triple H told him a great spot in Las Vegas to renew his vows. That’s probably going over some heads, but anyone who’s watched long enough will chuckle.
- How great is Bianca Belair? That moonsault just for a taunt? Flawless.
- Solid match going on. Even though Carmella was a replacement, she’s giving it to Belair.
- Belair retains with a KOD.
Rightfully so, the crowd is booing a random advertisement for a WWE credit card with Alexa Bliss and Lilly. Maybe because this is a pay-per-view and shouldn’t have commercials, least of all ones that aren’t funny?
Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship Match
- This match is going to be fun, but I’m still disappointed they specifically said it would have a stipulation, only to not follow through.
- You can’t go wrong with these two teams opposite the ring together. Even though nothing has stood out, it’s still been a thumbs up.
- I always feel like any moves where someone lands on the apron tend to hurt more than they’re even worth, visually-speaking.
- Hey, look at Angelo Dawkins jumping to the outside and landing on his feet!
- Some near-falls have had the crowd on its feet. That’s especially true of the double blockbuster spot.
- How does Montez Ford jump so damn high?! Great near-fall after the frog splash, too. This is great.
- 1D and The Usos retain. Hell of a match.
- After the match, The Street Profits complained that the referee made a bad call and yes, the shoulder’s up.
Following this and a video package about Kevin Owens, a vignette aired. It showed some light bulbs, birds and gold medals. Hm. Gable Steveson, despite it being more of a Bray Wyatt feel?
SmackDown Women’s Championship Match
- Let me just prep my “Ronda Rousey retained” text before this match gets started…
- I never buy into Natalya as a heel. She’s just never natural at it. Yelling at the commentary team to shut up came off so forced.
- This event’s had a lot of energy to it, but it has come to a screeching halt with this match.
- Rousey retained by submission.
Liv Morgan is coming out!! She’s cashing in!
SmackDown Women’s Championship Match – Money in the Bank Cash-In
- Liv Morgan struggles a bit, but catches Rousey with a pinfall and has become the new champion!!!
- This means every single woman to win the briefcase except the very first one, Carmella, hasn’t held onto it for more than 24 hours. Nikki A.S.H. and Asuka relinquished it the next night on Raw, while the 3 others cashed in the very night they won the briefcase. Wow.
Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
- Adam Pearce came out to say there will be an extra entrant in the ladder match. The fans are hyped for Cody Rhodes. Instead, THEORY is entering! Oh man, that’s great if he wins that now.
- Omos is just huge.
- I like Sheamus and Drew McIntyre working together here and there. That’s fun.
- A lot of people are thinking Theory definitely wins now. I’m not so sure. Most likely, that’s the case, but it could be another swerve.
- Omos gets buried under a bunch of ladders. Love it.
- As far as crowd support, Riddle seems to be the highest with Theory at the lowest.
- Floating Bro off the top of the ladder was a good spot.
- Everyone is ganging up on Omos. Perfect. They can take him out, he looks strong and they look smart for doing that. Six people powerbombing him through the commentary table. Nice.
- Butch is out to interfere and stop McIntyre from grabbing the briefcase!
- RKO off the super ladder from Riddle to Rollins!
- Theory wins!
Check out my live post-show podcast immediately after the event for more thoughts!
Tell us your thoughts on WWE Money in the Bank 2022 in the comments below!
You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.