WWE NXT GREAT AMERICAN BASH 2022 is coming to you live from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida!
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez defeated Toxic Attraction (Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne) (c) by pinfall to win the titles!
- Trick Williams defeated Wes Lee by pinfall.
- Tiffany Stratton defeated Wendy Choo by pinfall.
- McKenzie Mitchell interviewed Jade and Perez on their title win earlier. Next week, Jade wants to use her NXT Breakout Tournament contract for a title match against Mandy Rose to fully dethrone Toxic Attraction.
- In the locker room, Cameron Grimes asked Bron Breakker how his shoulder was (it is fine) and said he just wanted him to know he’s going to do everything it takes to win the title.
- Promo: Apollo Crews spoke about his kids not recognizing him over the past year or so, but now that he’s back in NXT, things are different. He was interrupted by Giovanni Vinci, who said if they stepped in the ring together, he’d outperform Crews in style. Crews offered to fight right now, but Vinci isn’t dressed for that. They’ll fight next week, though.
- Backstage, Ivy Nile said Diamond Mine is for life and they won’t be splitting. She then broke up an argument between Kayden Carter and Katana Chance versus Tatum Paxley and is keeping up mentoring Paxley.
- Another vignette aired to hype up JD McDonagh (Jordan Devlin). He’ll be appearing next week.
- NXT North American Championship Match: Carmelo Hayes (c) defeated Grayson Waller by pinfall to retain.
- Backstage, McKenzie Mitchell spoke to Xyon Quinn, who said he’s a future champion, but Crews shouldn’t have his sights on all those titles.
- Ivy Nile hyped up all members of Diamond Mine, but there was clear tension with Roderick Strong bypassing The Creed Brothers for a fist bump and didn’t say “Diamond Mine forever” like the others did.
- Mandy Rose spoke to McKenzie Mitchell about Roxanne Perez’s challenge for next week. Once the adrenaline wears off, Perez is going to realize she made a mistake, as she can’t beat her for the NXT Women’s Championship.
- There are some problems in Chase University. Bodhi Hayward doesn’t get any sleep because of Thea Hail. Chad in class said some trivia about the Declaration of Independence, which upset Andre Chase. Hail suggested a field trip to London, which Chase is down for.
- NXT Tag Team Championship Match: The Creed Brothers (c) retained over Roderick Strong and Damon Kemp by pinfall.
- A vignette aired for “Axiom” to be coming soon. He is a Superstar who is gifted in mathematics (I’m not joking.) It seems that it may be a renamed A-Kid.
- Backstage, Mr. Stone, Sofia Cromwell and Von Wagner were upset that Wagner wasn’t booked to compete. Solo Sikoa interrupted the interview and was about to fight with Wagner until officials split them apart.
- NXT Championship Match: Bron Breakker (c) defeated Cameron Grimes by pinfall to retain. After the match, JD McDonagh attacked Breakker and put him through a table on the stage.
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com