- ADVERTISMENT -
Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- The show opened with a promo from Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams in the ring, speaking about Bron Breakker laying them out last week. Hayes wants Breakker in the Fatal 4-Way. Dragon Lee interrupted to say he’ll win it, followed by JD McDonagh, followed by Grayson Waller, to all claim they’ll be the next challenger.
- NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn (c) retained over Fallon Henley and Kiana James by pinfall. Brooks Jensen tried to give Henley the bag to use, but she refused. Jensen then pushed Josh Briggs down in frustration toward the end of the match.
- Duke Hudson was honored in Chase University’s MVP Ceremony. He said he doesn’t want this to be all about him, but at Stand & Deliver, he took all of Chase U, put it on his back and took them to the promise land. It was a group effort; he merely led the march toward evil. He thanked Andre Chase and Thea Hail (throwing in an “I guess”). Bron Breakker interrupted the ceremony to say he realized the NXT Championship is a curse on his career and he doesn’t need the approval of the fans. So, if anyone should take his place in the Fatal 4-Way, it should be Duke Hudson. After they shook hands, Breakker speared Chase. Hudson made sure to grab his trophy and leave the ring.
- A vignette went into Gigi Dolin’s backstory and why she ran away from home.
- Pretty Deadly was attacked by Tony D’Angelo and Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo. Elton Prince was thrown in the trunk of their car.
- Eddy Thorpe defeated Javier Bernal by pinfall. Damon Kemp was watching the match.
- At the Performance Center, Gallus was picking a fight and got interrupted by Schism to put them on notice.
- Tiffany Stratton defeated Sol Ruca by pinfall.
- The Creed Brothers told McKenzie Mitchell they want a shot at Gallus. Tiffany Stratton then went up to McKenzie to complain that she should already be No. 1 contender for the NXT Women’s Championship.
- Cora Jade had some promo time in the ring, talking trash about a good number of the roster. Lyra Valkyria came out and after Jade slapped her, she got the better of Jade, who ran off.
- Drew Gulak and Charlie Dempsey had a confrontation with Wes Lee backstage. Lee is down to defend his title if that’s what they’re getting at.
- Ilja Dragunov defeated Von Wagner by pinfall. As per the stipulation, Mr. Stone is done with Von Wagner. Dijak came out after the match to threaten Dragunov.
- Joe Coffey defeated Tank Ledger by pinfall. After the match, The Creed Brothers and The Dyad came out to brawl with Gallus and each other.
- Backstage, Roxanne Perez was speaking with D’Angelo and Stacks about where her head is at now. Zoey Stark came over to talk some trash. Perez challenged Stark to a match next week. Pretty Deadly then attacked Stacks and D’Angelo and ruined their coats.
- Grayson Waller won the Fatal 4-Way No. 1 Contender’s Match (defeating Dragon Lee, JD McDonagh and Duke Hudson, who he pinned). He’ll face Carmelo Hayes in two weeks at NXT Spring Breakin’. Hayes posed down Waller to end the show.
- ADVERTISEMENT -
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com
You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- ADVERTISEMENT -