- ADVERTISMENT -
Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- Indi Hartwell started the show with a promo about her title win from Stand & Deliver. She thanked the WWE Universe for believing in her and said Roxanne Perez deserves the first shot at the belt. Zoey Stark interrupted to say she deserves a match, which Indi accepted.
- Pretty Deadly defeated Tony D’Angelo and Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo by pinfall.
- Dijak defeated Odyssey Jones by pinfall.
- Gallus was interviewed by McKenzie Mitchell. Joe Coffey said that he’s going for gold and everyone needs to recognize that this is their kingdom.
- Dragon Lee defeated Nathan Frazer by pinfall. Noam Dar came out at the start of the match with the NXT UK Heritage Cup to say he’s the one who makes the call on who is worthy of challenging for that (which hasn’t been seen since prior to Worlds Collide last year).
- Andre Chase praised Tyler Bate for his help in Chase University’s victory over Schism. Duke Hudson took offense that he wasn’t celebrated as much for getting the win, so Chase decided next week, they’ll have a ceremony to award Hudson an MVP trophy for his commitment to Chase U.
- NXT Women’s Championship Match: Indi Hartwell (c) retained over Zoey Stark by pinfall.
- Backstage, Kiana James admitted she’s been dating around and exploring her options and that she and Brooks Jensen were never exclusive. But now that she and Fallon Henley aren’t tag team champions anymore, all those feelings she had with their first kiss don’t seem to matter, so she walks off. Henley and James are getting a rematch for the tag titles next week, but Josh Briggs says that’s not going to be fun, as Jensen is mad at them for messing with his relationship.
- In the parking lot, Lyra Valkyria was approached by Lyra Valkyria, who hasn’t forgotten about their past.
- Ivy Nile defeated Tatum Paxley by submission.
- Ijla Dragunov’s interview was interrupted by Von Wagner. Mr. Stone said if Wagner doesn’t beat Dragunov, their partnership is done.
- NXT North American Championship Match: Wes Lee (c) defeated Axiom by pinfall. Scrypts’s voice called out Axiom, but when he went to attack him from behind, Axiom was ready and took him out.
- Nathan Frazer is “wise beyond his years” according to McKenzie Mitchell for his positive attitude despite coming up short in matches.
- Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams came out for a promo. After touting Hayes winning the NXT Championship, Hayes invited Bron Breakker to come out. He thanked Breakker for his class in raising his hand after their match and such. Breakker said doing that was a responsibility he learned from Tommaso Ciampa. As he walked away, Hayes asked him to come back and thanked him again. They embraced and then, Breakker clotheslined Hayes and took out both him and Williams to end the show with a heel turn.
- ADVERTISEMENT -
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com
You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- ADVERTISEMENT -