Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- Grayson Waller defeated Apollo Crews by pinfall.
- Finn Balor told Bron Breakker backstage that it is his responsibility not to underestimate Tyler Bate and to keep the NXT Championship lineage going.
- Katana Chance and Kayden Carter defeated Ivy Nile and Tatum Paxley by pinfall. Following the match, Doudrop and Nikki A.S.H. came out to challenge Chance and Carter for the tag titles at Worlds Collide.
- Promo: Schism is still looking for Cameron Grimes to sit under their tree. Grimes rejected their offer, leading to a fight after Joe Gacy brought up Grimes’s father’s passing.
- Vignette: Even though their friendship is over, Roxanne Perez is far from over with Cora Jade.
- Backstage, Tyler Bate got some words of encouragement from Fit Finlay and Pete Dunne.
- Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match: Pretty Deadly and Lash Legend defeated Josh Briggs, Brooks Jensen and Fallon Henley by pinfall. Gallus interfered and contributed to a post-match brawl.
- Backstage, Shayna Baszler gave Mandy Rose the same “I’ve held that title before, so you need to fight for it” speech.
- JD McDonagh talked trash about Wes Lee being too emotional.
- Andre Chase defeated Charlie Dempsey by pinfall.
- Alba Fyre was next to point out how she was a former NXT UK women’s champion, saying the title looks good on Meiko Satomura.
- Gunther reminded Bate he’s the longest-reigning NXT UK champion in history. Bate must unify the titles as European wrestling depends on it.
- Zoey Stark defeated Kiana James by pinfall.
- Blair Davenport’s interview was interrupted by Rhea Ripley, who held both NXT and NXT UK Women’s Championships. She tells Davenport not to screw it up.
- Gallus defeated Diamond Mine by pinfall. After the match, Pretty Deadly jumped into the ring, followed by Briggs and Jensen. Officials and even the locker room came out to break people up.
- Ciampa says nothing in NXT was as important as the time he spent with Goldie. It is Breakker’s responsibility to maintain the thing that means the world to him. Breakker needs to win.
- Carmelo Hayes says there’s a big problem with Worlds Collide, in that he’s not on the card. He says no one is on his level anyway, so he’s not defending his title at Worlds Collide. Ricochet interrupts. He doesn’t see why Worlds Collide needs to be just NXT, and suggests SmackDown get in on it. The challenge is out there, as he wants to be a two-time North American champion. Ricochet takes out Hayes and Trick Williams.
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com