Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams opened the show with a promo about beating Apollo Crews at Vengeance Day. JD McDonagh interrupted to lay claim to a title shot instead and threatened to send Hayes to the emergency room. This set up a match between the two for later.
- Backstage, Fallon Henley is upset at Kiana James for cheating to win the tag titles at Vengeance Day. Henley says Katana Chance and Kayden Carter are getting a rematch, and brings up again that James was talking on the phone with someone before. James argues it was no one, and they stumble into a surprise party thrown by Brooks Jensen and Josh Briggs to celebrate their title win.
- Zoey Stark defeated Sol Ruca by pinfall.
- Dabba-Kato squashed Dante Chen by pinfall. Kelly Kincaid asked why Dabba-Kato turned on Apollo Crews. Kato said Crews knows what he did.
- Yesterday, Ivy Nile got checked out by a medic. She’ll be okay. Diamond Mine was interrupted by Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn, who accused Tatum Paxley of attacking Nikkita Lyons.
- Katana Chance and Kayden Carter interrupted Roxanne Perez’s interview to complain that they got screwed out of their titles and no one cares. Perez is going to find a tag team partner to face them later on.
- Isla Dawn defeated Tatum Paxley by pinfall.
- Carmelo Hayes defeated JD McDonagh by pinfall due in part to Ilja Dragunov returning, fighting with Trick Williams and causing a distraction that Hayes capitalized on.
- Tiffany Stratton badmouths Chase University to Thea Hail (who namedrops Professor Shelby telling her to breathe when she’s angry). Ava Raine then attacked Hail and dragged her away.
- Lyra Valkyria defeated Valentina Feroz by pinfall. Elektra Lopez tossed brass knuckles to Feroz, who considered using them, but ate a kick from Valkyria instead. Wendy Choo then comforted Feroz after the match.
- A video package highlighted Wes Lee. Afterward, Lee’s interview with McKenzie Mitchell was interrupted by Tony D’Angelo and Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo. Lee revealed he’ll have an open challenge for the North American Championship next week and suggests one of them step up.
- Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo defeated Odyssey Jones by pinfall.
- Roxanne Perez says she’s found a tag team partner. Next week, she’ll team with Meiko Satomura against Carter and Chance.
- Pretty Deadly defeated Chase University by pinfall. At the end of the match, Hail came running out, screaming, upset about whatever went down with Ava Raine. Duke Hudson tried to comfort her and Andre Chase was distracted. Gallus popped up to pose with the tag titles for a stare down with Pretty Deadly.
- Hank Walker sent ring gear ideas to Drew Gulak, who liked the designs. Walker is thinking about opting in to the North American Championship open challenge. Charlie Dempsey came over to say Walker isn’t ready and that he hopes Walker doesn’t take shortcuts like Gulak.
- Bayley hosts an edition of “Ding Dong, Hello!” with her guests Toxic Attraction. She convinced them to put aside their differences and remain a team. After they agreed, Jacy Jayne turned on Gigi Dolin, threw her into the door on the set and said it’s always been about her. Toxic Attraction is over.
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com
You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.