Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
Note: We’re having server issues right now. Updates may be a little behind. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- Indus Sher defeated The Creed Brothers by pinfall.
- Axiom and Tyler Bate watched some footage of Bate against A-Kid from NXT UK. Bate said Axiom reminds him of A-Kid. Axiom said he gets that a lot, and its probably because of his eyes. They talked about respecting each other and agreed to a match for later to night. Then, Damon Kemp interrupted, insulted NXT UK and the two of them.
- Footage from earlier tonight was shown of the women’s locker room gathered around as Zoey Stark and Indi Hartwell argued. Stark belittled Hartwell’s performance in the Royal Rumble while Indi accused Zoey of attacking Nikkita Lyons. Sol Ruca stood up for Hartwell, which annoyed Stark enough for her to leave.
- Zoey Stark defeated Indi Hartwell by pinfall. Stark continued to beat down Hartwell after the match until Sol Ruca came out to run her off.
- Apollo Crews is in Charlotte, North Carolina, looking ahead at all the ways he’s going to beat Carmelo Hayes.
- Wes Lee cut a promo in the ring about his North American Championship defense for Vengeance Day. This prompted Dijak to come out. Lee says he’s fighting for the NXT Universe. Dijak points out that they aren’t going to be fighting for him in return. Mr. Stone and Von Wagner then interrupted to complain that he’s being overlooked and that’s the biggest injustice. Lee stoked the flames, provoking Dijak and Wagner to be more at odds with each other, leading to a match.
- Dijak defeated Von Wagner by pinfall. Backstage, watching this, were Tony D’Angelo and Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo. Stacks was hyped up to still want revenge on Dijak, but D’Angelo told him to hold off on that for now, as street justice doesn’t have an expiration date. Stacks then said he’s taken care of a few other things.
- McKenzie Mitchell broke down footage of different people around Nikkita Lyons in the footage of her attack from last week.
- A video package “inside look” broke down the feud between Bron Breakker and Grayson Waller.
- Tyler Bate defeated Axiom by pinfall. Damon Kemp laid out Axiom after the match.
- Isla Dawn
- Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams talked about how Hayes will beat Crews at Vengeance Day.
- Roxanne Perez and Toxic Attraction had a split screen interview segment to talk trash about each other until Perez went after them.
- Stevie Turner defeated Dani Palmer by pinfall.
- Backstage, Fallon Henley overheard Kiana James talking on the phone, saying she loves someone. Henley assumed this means James is cheating on Brooks Jensen. As they argued, Katana Chance and Kayden Carter interrupted to tout how they’re a real team who gets along and that’s why they’ll retain their titles at Vengeance Day.
- Drew Gulak defeated Charlie Dempsey by pinfall with a roll-up after he had sent Dempsey crashing face-first into Hank Walker ringside and capitalized on this. Any means necessary.
- In the locker room, Mr. Stone told Von Wagner that he’s been managing him for a long time and he doesn’t really even know who Wagner is, and kept stressing “help me help you” because this isn’t working.
- Triple Threat Tag Team Match to Qualify for Fatal 4-Way at NXT Vengeance Day: Chase University defeated The Dyad and Edris Enofe and Malik Blade by pinfall.
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com
You can keep up with all your wrestling news right here on eWrestlingNews.com. Or, you can follow us over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.