Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- No. 1 Contender’s Match: Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez defeated Katana Chance and Kayden Carter by pinfall.
- Backstage, Joe Gacy tried to coax The Creed Brothers to his side. The rest of Diamond Mine came over to back up Julius and Brutus in rejecting the offer. Gacy claimed he could sense hostility inside Diamond Mine, though.
- Giovanni Vinci defeated Ikemen Jiro by pinfall.
- Backstage, Grayson Waller got Carmelo Hayes to sign some stuff for “his friends” who are supposedly big fans.
- Promo: Brooks Jensen, Josh Briggs and Fallon Henley came out to the ring to talk about winning the NXT UK Tag Team Championship. They’ll be happy to give Oliver Carter and Ashton Smith a rematch when they can. Jensen thanks Briggs for teaming with him and lighting a fire under him. Pretty Deadly interrupted to complain Briggs and Jensen don’t deserve the titles they once held for 287 days. Briggs and Jensen said they’ll be fighting champions on both brands and tossed Pretty Deadly out of the ring.
- Backstage, Carter and Chance stormed into the locker room, mad that they lost again and bringing an attitude toward everyone there, possibly signaling a heel turn to come.
- Kiana James defeated Indi Hartwell by pinfall.
- Tony D’Angelo and Channing Lorenzo were on a bridge. It seems Troy Donovan tried to overthrow D’Angelo and that’s how he’s being written off television. Now, Two Dimes is sleeping with the fishes. D’Angelo gets a phone call from someone pranking him for not winning the NXT North American Championship and angrily threw his phone over the bridge, too.
- Vignette: Wes Lee is mad at Trick Williams and wants to fight him at Great American Bash next week.
- Joe Gacy and The Dyad defeated Diamond Mine (Roderick Strong and The Creed Brothers) by pinfall with Strong getting pinned.
- It turned out Grayson Waller’s autograph segment was him tricking Carmelo Hayes into signing a contract for a North American title match next week at Great American Bash.
- Alba Fyre is on the shelf indefinitely due to injuries suffered from Lash Legend last week.
- Diamond Mine is falling apart with an argument backstage, leading to Roderick Strong saying he and Damon Kemp will fight The Creed Brothers next week for the tag titles.
- Sanga defeated Xyon Quinn by pinfall.
- Nikkita Lyons defeated Mandy Rose by disqualification due to interference from Jacy Jayne and Gigi Dolin. Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez made the save.
- Apollo Crews gave Solo Sikoa a pep talk backstage about his recent loss until Xyon Quinn came over to say Crews can’t be the perfect WWE Superstar, because Quinn already is. Crews told Quinn his future doesn’t look too good.
- Face-to-Face: Bron Breakker and Cameron Grimes hyped their title match for next week. Grimes made sure to ram Breakker’s arm into the turnbuckle, which popped off, so that he could go into next week not at 100%.
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com