Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Toxic Attraction (c) defeated Roxanne Perez and Wendy Choo by pinfall.
- Tiffany Stratton and Grayson Waller spent some time together. Waller is looking forward to teaching Andre Chase a lesson and getting some revenge for his loss last week to Nathan Frazer.
- Damon Kemp has been brought into Diamond Mine through Roderick Strong. The Creed Brothers are still upset about Strong interfering in their match last week with The Viking Raiders and want another match with Erik and Ivar where they can win legitimately.
- NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Round 1 Match: Fallon Henley defeated Sloane Jacobs by pinfall.
- Alba Fyre defeated Amari Miller by pinfall.
- Solo Sikoa cut a promo about wanting another shot at the North American Championship. Cameron Grimes came out and brought up In Your House for another rematch. Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams attacked Grimes, but Sikoa made the save.
- Tony D’Angelo’s crew took out Cruz Del Toro as revenge for Legado del Fantasma’s abduction of AJ Galante last week. Next week, D’Angelo and Santos Escobar will fight.
- Mixed Tag Team Match: Sarray and Andre Chase defeated Tiffany Stratton and Grayson Waller by pinfall.
- Ikemen Jiro attacked Von Wagner during an interview to get some revenge on Wagner wrecking him a few weeks back.
- NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Round 1 Match: Nikkita Lyons defeated Arianna Grace by pinfall.
- Natalya defeated Cora Jade by submission as Jade passed out in the Sharpshooter. Natalya then offered Jade her hand out of respect.
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com