Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- Cameron Grimes and Solo Sikoa defeated Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams by pinfall.
- A vignette spotlighted Thea Hail as a new signing.
- NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Round 1 Match: Lash Legend defeated Tatum Paxley by pinfall.
- Duke Hudson was interviewed by McKenzie Mitchell. After clearing his head, he’s realized no one in NXT measures up to him. Suddenly, Bron Breakker interrupted, said “hit my music” and went to the ring, hijacking the promo time. He wants to take out Joe Gacy, who agrees to a title match, but only with the stipulation that if Breakker gets disqualified, he loses his title.
- Indi Hartwell is calling her shot. She wants an NXT Women’s Championship match against Mandy Rose.
- Xyon Quinn is once again not medically cleared to compete. Nathan Frazer offered himself up for a match against Wes Lee, instead.
- The Viking Raiders defeated The Creed Brothers by pinfall. Roderick Strong had interfered and inadvertently caused The Creed Brothers to lose by the distraction.
- Duke Hudson interrupted Bron Breakker’s parking lot interview to prove a point. Breakker suggested they settle their score in the ring.
- Grayson Waller defeated Andre Chase by pinfall.
- Toxic Attraction is upset that Indi Hartwell, Katana Chance and Kayden Carter are “obsessed” with them. There isn’t enough respect on their names and they’re going to change that, starting with Indi.
- Pretty Deadly talked some trash to Roderick Strong. Strong challenged them to a match next week against himself and Damon Kemp.
- NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Round 1 Match: Roxanne Perez defeated Kiana James by pinfall.
- Channing Lorenzo and Troy Donovan will face Edris Enofe and Malik Blade next week after seeing Blade and Enofe making fun of D’Angelo’s feud with Legado del Fantasma.
- Interview: Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez are good friends. Jade was even the one pushing for Perez to join NXT. Elektra Lopez interrupted, mentioned she will face Alba Fyre next week, and called Perez an overachiever who will lose to Lash Legend next round and Jade an underachiever who is just as happy to lose a match. Neither one is a problem to her.
- Wes Lee vs Nathan Frazer was a no-contest after Von Wagner attacked.
- Sanga said two men the size of Wes Lee and Nathan Frazer don’t stand a chance against Von Wagner. He said he meant no disrespect, though. Lee wants to prove he doesn’t have to be as tall as someone like Sanga or Wagner to be a success. Sanga then said they should have a match.
- Next week, not only will Breakker and Hudson have their match, but Hartwell will face Rose, too.
- Santos Escobar defeated Tony D’Angelo by pinfall. Escobar used some brass knuckles for the win when the referee was distracted.
- Joe Gacy reiterated that Breakker will lose control at In Your House and lose the title.
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com