Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- Bron Breakker opened the show with a promo that was interrupted by Pretty Deadly. Wes Lee came out to back up Breakker. This set up a tag team title match for later.
- Grayson Waller defeated R-Truth by referee stoppage after R-Truth suffered some sort of injury (most likely a concussion, but that remains to be seen).
- Vic Joseph had a sit-down interview with Schism. Ava Raine explained that nobody reached out to her when she had gotten injured except for Joe Gacy. Cameron Grimes is still in their sights and Gacy will have one more match with him.
- Backstage, Javier Bernal told Edris Enofe and Malik Blade that they’re not championship material and to not waste their time talking to Shawn Michaels. He asked for a match later and he’s got it. But Odyssey Jones comes out of HBK’s office to say he’s Bernal’s opponent.
- Kiana James defeated Thea Hail by pinfall. Charlie Dempsey came out to attack Andre Chase after the match, but Duke Hudson (who Chase had sent away mid-match for attempting to help Thea Hail win by cheating) came back out to help fight off Dempsey.
- Odyssey Jones defeated Javier Bernal by pinfall
- Toxic Attraction celebrated Mandy Rose’s one-year long title reign until Alba Fyre crashed the party and took out Gigi Dolin. Next week, Fyre plans on taking out Jacy Jayne. Then, in two weeks, she’ll take the title from Mandy Rose.
- Apollo Crews tells McKenzie Mitchell that he and the NXT Universe want to see him against Bron Breakker, but Breakker might not want to see it. Von Wagner interrupted to declare himself for going after that belt. Earlier in the night, Mr. Stone had went up to Bron Breakker backstage to say Breakker can’t beat Wagner, so this was carrying on with that theme.
- Another Scrypts call to the WWE Performance Center aired. They also tagged the side of the building with graffiti of the name.
- Indi Hartwell defeated Zoey Stark by pinfall.
- T-Bar or Donovan Dijak or whatever he’ll be called spoke some more about having another chance at justice.
- Valentina Feroz spoke to Sanga backstage, who turned her away (but called her strong). Veer Mahaan then told Sanga that in NXT, Sanga’s kindness is mistaken for weakness. Wendy Choo was listening in.
- Cora Jade defeated Valentina Feroz by pinfall. Wendy Choo made the save after the match when Jade was going to continue to beat down on Feroz.
- Backstage, Tony D’Angelo hyped up Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo for his match next week against Hank Walker. Elektra Lopez came over to say it feels good to be her own boss. If D’Angelo thought she was dangerous before, watch how she is now.
- Pretty Deadly retained the NXT Tag Team Championship over Bron Breakker and Wes Lee by pinfall as Carmelo Hayes interfered and led to Lee getting pinned. After the match, Von Wagner laid out Breakker. Apollo Crews was watching on a monitor and JD McDonagh came over to intimidate him about his vision not coming true.
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com