Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- Joe Gacy defeated Cameron Grimes by pinfall.
- Axiom gave some words of encouragement to Nathan Frazer, who is injured. JD McDonagh walked over to talk trash prior to his match with Axiom.
- Cutwiz: Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams had another barber shop segment talking about how Hayes is upset over losing the North American Championship. Hayes respects Wes Lee for winning the ladder match, but no one’s pinned Hayes for the title. Next week will be a contract signing for a one-on-one match.
- The feed is interrupted with a message from SCRYPTS about his/her/its imminent arrival.
- Elektra Lopez defeated Sol Ruca by pinfall. Indi Hartwell attacked Lopez after the match.
- Thea Hail and Duke Hudson hyped up Andre Chase in the locker room.
- Charlie Dempsey defeated Andre Chase by submission. Hudson grabbed a towel from Thea Hail and threw it to stop the match, but Chase was perplexed after, saying he didn’t quit.
- Indi Hartwell told McKenzie Mitchell that she finally understands how NXT works. She attacked Lopez because nobody is going to prove a point by using her. You have to take what you want and can’t count on anyone. She’s betting the entire house on herself.
- Kiana James and Giovanna Eburneo went to Fallon Henley’s family bar to try to buy it from her. Her plan is to use the land to put an apartment complex there. Henley isn’t selling and rejects her final offer.
- Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo defeated Hank Walker by pinfall.
- The Grayson Waller Effect: Bron Breakker and Von Wagner were Waller’s guests. After some trash talking, it was settled that next week, Breakker and Wagner will have a title match.
- Wes Lee says he’s going to make Melo miss, and he’ll sign those papers next week for a title rematch.
- Cora Jade says Wendy Choo reeks of desperation to be liked and made the save for Valentina Feroz for that reason. No matter how hard Wendy tries, she’ll always be on the outside looking in. The next time she wants to make a friend at Jade’s expense, she should think twice about it.
- Earlier today, Apollo Crews said again that he wants to go after the NXT Championship.
- JD McDonagh defeated Axiom by referee stoppage after McDonagh took out Axiom’s leg. After the match, McDonagh said he’s a nice guy, and that’s why he’s given Axiom a severe strain rather than a tear. Any man who gets in his way, like Apollo Crews, will see when he’s not being nice.
- Next week, Shawn Michaels will issue a statement about NXT Deadline.
- 5 Minute Challenge: Damon Kemp defeated Brutus Creed by disqualification as Creed opted to nail Kemp with a steel chair for some payback instead of just winning outright.
- Another vignette aired to hype T-Bar’s return to NXT.
- Backstage, Roxanne Perez asked Indi Hartwell if she’s okay, since she’s been acting different lately. Hartwell pointed out that they can’t have a soft spot if they want to make it in this business, and she thought Perez learned that from her feud with Jade.
- Katana Chance and Kayden Carter (c) retained the NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship over Nikkita Lyons and Zoey Stark by pinfall. Lyons handed Chance her title back after the match, but Stark used Carter’s belt to hit Lyons and turn heel on her to end the show.
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com