Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- Bronson Rechsteiner made his debut as Bron Breakker, challenging LA Knight to a match. Breakker defeated Knight by pinfall.
- Imperium (Marcel Barthel and Fabian Aichner) defeated Brooks Jensen and Josh Briggs by pinfall.
- B-Fab defeated Katrina Cortez by pinfall. Legado del Fantasma came out and B-Fab challenged Elektra Lopez to a match right then and there, but she didn’t oblige.
- Backstage, Odyssey Jones, Cameron Grimes, Johnny Gargano and a returning Austin Theory who brought Damian Priest in for the wedding (because you can’t have a wedding without a priest) got preppred for the wedding.
- Carmelo Hayes was interviewed by Samantha Irvin about his NXT Breakout Tournament title shot. He introduced his new partner, Trick Williams. Duke Hudson came out to say Hayes got lucky against him in the tournament and he knows it. Williams convinced Hayes to double-team beat down Hudson in retaliation.
- Kacy Catanzaro and Kayden Carter defeated Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne by disqualification due to interference from a now-brunette Mandy Rose. Sarray helped Catanzaro and Carter fight them off. This prompted a six-woman tag team match to start. Mandy Rose, Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne defeated Sarray, Kacy Catanzaro and Kayden Carter by pinfall.
- William Regal told McKenzie Mitchell that since Kyle O’Reilly was attacked backstage during the women’s tag team match in the previous segment, he’s been medically ruled out of competing in the Fatal 4-Way for the NXT Championship. However, it will still be a Fatal 4-Way, and taking his place is Von Wagoner (formerly Cal Bloom).
- Ridge Holland defeated Drake Maverick by pinfall.
- A vignette aired for Tony D’Angelo, coming soon.
- The Creed Brothers defeated Dan Jarmon and Trevor Skelly by pinfall. Malcolm Bivens hyped up Diamond Mine after the match, including formally introducing Ivy Nile as the newest member. Kushida came out to say he talks too much and Bivens proposed a Cruiserweight Championship match for next week against Roderick Strong.
- Fatal 4-Way Match for the Vacated NXT Championship: Tommaso Ciampa defeated Pete Dunne, LA Knight and Von Wagner to win the title!
- The InDex wedding was a success, despite a few hiccups. Afterward, Tommaso Ciampa was watching backstage and was approached by Bron Breakker. They congratulated each other on their success tonight and had a tense handshake.
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to ewrestlingnews.com