Welcome to the live results watch page for WWE NXT STAND & DELIVER 2022 pay-per-view!
The event is scheduled to start at 12 p.m. ET with the kickoff, followed by the main show starting at 1 p.m.
Follow along here throughout the show for the results of each match as well as my personal thoughts on everything throughout the night down after the separation bar.
Keep refreshing for new updates, check out the quick results at the top of the page for the winners and chat it up with everyone in the comments as the show goes on!
Quick Hits Results:
- (Kickoff) NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Raquel Gonzalez and Dakota Kai defeated Toxic Attraction (c) by pinfall to win the titles!
- NXT North American Championship Ladder Match: Cameron Grimes defeated Carmelo Hayes (c), Grayson Waller, Santos Escobar and Solo Sikoa to win the title!
- Tony D’Angelo defeated Tommaso Ciampa by pinfall.
- NXT Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match: MSK defeated Imperium (c) and The Creed Brothers by pinfall to win the titles!
- NXT Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Match: Mandy Rose (c) defeated Cora Jade, Io Shirai and Kay Lee Ray by pinfall to retain.
- GUNTHER defeated LA Knight by pinfall.
- NXT Championship Match: Dolph Ziggler (c) defeated Bron Breakker by pinfall to retain.
Author’s POV, Running Commentary & Thoughts:
Kickoff – NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship Match
- Our kickoff group is McKenzie Mitchell, Beth Phoenix and Sam Roberts. Kayla Braxton and Peter Rosenberg are also actually outside sitting at a table in front of AT&T Stadium. Curious setup.
- Edris Enofe interrupted Malcolm Bivens being interviewed by the pre-show panel to call attention to how Malik Blade plans to give Mandy Rose a gift basket to show his affection. Enofe played a prank on Blade and led him into Imperium’s locker instead. April fools! Blade says he’s going to be scarred for life.
- Akbar Gbaja-Biamila also joined the panel in Phoenix’s place (after she left to “get a better seat”). He’s pretty good!
- Indi Hartwell and Persia Pirotta went shopping with their guys to try to dress them up as the sexiest cowboys in Texas.
- If you had any doubts about Dakota Kai being a babyface going forward, seeing her slapping the hands of the fans to the ring solidifies that.
- Jacy Jayne doing a DX crotch chop doesn’t have the same implications as when someone like Triple H would do it, but it definitely gets my seal of approval.
- Wendy Choo’s back. She hit Dolin with a pillow and then threw coffee in her face.
- Raquel gets the pin for her team. New tag team champions!
NXT North American Championship Ladder Match
- Who you got? I’ve been 50/50 Hayes and Grimes, but I’m starting to lean more toward Hayes as this match is about to start.
- Of course, only Grimes and Hayes got entrances on the main show. The other three had their entrances during the transition from the pre-show heading into the intro, so that kind of spoils things, doesn’t it?
- You get a jump to the outside! And YOU get a jump to the outside! Everyone but the outside help had some sort of tope suicida or whatever, only for Grayson Waller to hype himself up and just grab a ladder instead. Fantastic heel spot.
- Nice sunset flip power bomb from Santos Escobar off the ladder throwing Solo Sikoa into another one!
- Sanga just wrecks a ladder with his bare hands. Legado del Fantasma’s extras take out Sanga, with Elektra Lopez hitting an assisted springboard splash to Waller on the outside.
- “We want tables.” Why is that a chant in every ladder match?
- Loved Waller debating whether he wanted to jump off the ladder for a viral moment or climb and try to retrieve the belt.
- Escobar hits a hurricanrana off the ladder for yet another good high spot.
- Hopefully, Waller is not injured after his fall through the ladder on the outside and was just selling that pain.
- Grimes does it!
Tommaso Ciampa vs. Tony D’Angelo
- Ciampa does Triple H’s water spit entrance leading into the HBK pose. Nice.
- Is that a “where’s my pizza?” chant?
- Ciampa exposed the outside concrete, but D’Angelo hit a low blow and went for a crowbar. All is fair in love and war.
- D’Angelo kicks out of a Fairytale Ending. He also gets a rope break for the Gargano Escape. The crowd chants for Johnny Wrestling.
- D’Angelo picks up the victory with a pinfall.
- Ciampa gets to have his “thank you Ciampa” moment in the ring. But hey, Triple H comes out to embrace him. That’s sweet.
NXT Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match
- The Creed Brothers have a “Creed cloth” rally towel thing going on. We have another DJ for MSK’s entrance. I hope Imperium doesn’t have any flair, as they’re just strict people who don’t have any fun.
- Ew, new music for Imperium. Too generic. The other piece is a royalty free classical song, so why change it?
- “Sour-faced German”. Would you say he’s a sauerkraut, Wade Barrett?
- MSK flipping around is always exciting.
- Oh wow, damn, MSK won by pinfall. I didn’t see that coming. The Creed Brothers felt like clear winners in my book.
Vignette for Nikkita Lyons. They’re definitely banking on her being a top, top star.
Joe Gacy (with Harland) is given a moment to talk about how he can unite everyone and make sure nobody feels loss and tragedy like JFK’s assassination ever again.
NXT Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Match
- With how much they just called attention to all the titles changing hands and the placement of this match, I’m fully in the camp of Mandy Rose retaining the title right now. Just watch.
- Cora Jade had “the skateboard company” (?) with her for her entrance. This is lost on me.
- I love how Wade Barrett pretended as though it was his podium that he lent to Mandy Rose for her entrance. Good entrance, by the way, with her descending with angel wings.
- New title belt. It looks smaller. Is that for Cora Jade, possibly?
- Pretty generic match. Nothing much to talk about.
Running back the whole shopping thing with the couples from the kickoff. Who is the hottest couple voted on by the WWE Universe? InDex wins with 89% of the vote. Dusia is pissed at losing.
GUNTHER vs. LA Knight
- Again, this new theme for Imperium is awful.
- Wow, I have nothing to talk about for this match. It’s pretty generic.
- And just like that, GUNTHER wins with a powerbomb. I’m a fan of both GUNTHER and LA Knight, but this was flat.
NXT Championship Match
- I’ll always say this. I love the heartbeat drum backstage or when a cage lowers.
- Why does Bron Breakker have a chainsaw? So wait a second, he broke the NXT black and gold X, and now, he’s using a chainsaw to rip through the X of the NXT 2.0 logo? Does Breakker just get to rechristen NXT something new every couple months?
- What was that botch there where Ziggler went for a flip over Breakker and just grabbed him and whatnot? That was sloppy.
- Robert Roode’s been thrown out. I love how enthusiastic the referees always are and how the crowd pops for that and Superstars always act like it is the end of the world. Always a fun moment.
- This match is following a basic format, but it’s the right strategy. Ziggler is cheating here and there and proving himself the veteran, while Breakker is looking strong and like a true babyface who should be champion.
- Near-fall with the Zig Zag got me worried for a second there!
- Woah. Ziggler still retained? Wow. I’m totally shocked there. I just assumed this was going to Breakker in so many ways. Does this mean he’s getting called up to the main roster? I’m intrigued.
Join my live post-show podcast immediately after the event and tell us your thoughts on WWE NXT Stand & Deliver 2022 in the comments below!