Welcome to another edition of WWE Recap Report — a breakdown of the biggest takeaways of the week from WWE programming for those who may have missed out.
Whether you need to catch up on a show, had too busy of a week to stay on top of the breaking news or just skipped out on WWE as a whole, I’ve got you covered.
Obviously, not every single thing will be recapped here in detail. But this is your TL;DR of the week to be caught up to speed before the next Monday Night Raw so you’re not left in the dark.
With that being said, here is a quick rundown of this week in WWE.
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
- Keith Lee defeated Sheamus by pinfall to earn a shot at Drew McIntyre’s WWE Championship next week for Legends Nights.
- Gran Metalik defeated The Miz by pinfall.
- Shayna Baszler defeated Dana Brooke by submission.
- Randy Orton started to wreck the Firefly Fun House until Alexa Bliss challenged him to join her in the ring (which was supposed to be the original segment anyway, so WWE just got 2 time slots for the price of one thing, again). At the end of the night, Alexa tried to get Orton to set her on fire. He eventually lit the match, but the episode cut to black at that point and ended.
- AJ Styles defeated Elias by pinfall.
- Mustafa Ali defeated Ricochet by submission.
- Charlotte Flair defeated Nia Jax by disqualification after Shayna Baszler interfered.
- The Hurt Business defeated The Positively Hard Bros (aka The Hardy Bros and The New Day) by submission.
- The Miz has been reinstated as Mr. Money in the Bank as his cash-in was ruled invalid since it was John Morrison who cashed it in, rather than The Miz.
- Bronson Reed defeated Isaiah “Swerve” Scott by pinfall.
- Grizzled Young Veterans defeated Breezango by pinfall.
- Mercedes Martinez defeated Valentina Feroz by pinfall.
- Pete Dunne defeated Roderick Strong by pinfall.
- Lucha House Party defeated Legado del Fantasma by pinfall.
- North American Championship Match: Johnny Gargano (c) defeated Leon Ruff by pinfall.
- Nikki Cross defeated Reckoning
- Angel Garza defeated Akira Tozawa
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
- Big E defeated King Corbin by disqualification after interference from The Knights of the Lone Wolf and Sami Zayn. Apollo Crews came to help even the odds and it turned into a tag team match. Big E and Apollo Crews defeated King Corbin and Sami Zayn by pinfall.
- The Riott Squad defeated Natalya and Tamina by pinfall.
- Bayley and Carmella defeated Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair by pinfall.
- Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode attacked The Street Profits and are demanding another shot at the SmackDown Tag Team Championship.
- Daniel Bryan and Otis defeated Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura by pinfall.
- Kevin Owens defeated Jey Uso by pinfall.
- Mansoor defeated Jake Atlas by pinfall
- Curt Stallion and Ever-Rise defeated Ariya Daivari and The Bollywood Boyz by pinfall
What were your big takeaways from this week? Tell everyone your thoughts on this past week in WWE by leaving a comment below!